Elizabeth Warren holds rally at Boston University

Just a heads up, we now have an Election Forum. This type of thread is perfect for it.Election Forums - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Well this was posted yesterday and the thread was started two days ago. If it bothers you so much you can request it moved. Personal I hope it bugs the shit out of you. :badgrin:

it's already been moved to the election forum, einstein, and i hope it bugs the shit out of you.

:lmao:

YES, it does. :blowup::lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: del
1% of what?
Elizabeth Warren - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
She was born Elizabeth Herring[2] on June 22, 1949,[3] in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, to working class parents Pauline (née Reed) and Donald Jones Herring.[4][5][6] She was the Herrings' fourth child, and had three older brothers.[7] When she was twelve, her father, a janitor, had a heart attack, which led to medical bills, a pay cut because he could not do his previous work, and eventually the loss of their car from failure to make loan repayments. Her mother found work in the catalog-order department at Sears, and Warren started work as a waitress at her aunt's restaurant to help the family finances.

Elizabeth Warren Suggests She's Not In The 1%

The rhetoric of class and inequality is back in force, and Massachusetts Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren -- the standard-bearer for a combative new progressivism -- made the case to MSNBC's Lawrence O’Donnell last night that members of the Senate shouldn't own stock.

“I realize there are some wealthy individuals – I’m not one of them, but some wealthy individuals who have a lot of stock portfolios" she told him.

Hard to see how Warren wouldn't be, by most standards, wealthy, according to the Personal Financial Disclosure form she filed to run for Senate shows that she's worth as much as $14.5 million. She earned more than $429,000 from Harvard last year alone for a total of about $700,000, and lives in a house worth $5 million.

She also has a portfolio of investments in stocks and bonds worth as as much as $8 million, according to the form, which lists value ranges for each investment. The bulk of it is in funds managed by TIAA-CREF.​
Poor, poor Lizzie. We should send her a Care Package. :(

Sounds like she had more business sense than Romney. :D
Sounds like you got caught spewing leftist bullshit. Did you really think anyone was going to fall for it?

Moron.

Elizabeth Warren Suggests She's Not In The 1%

The rhetoric of class and inequality is back in force, and Massachusetts Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren -- the standard-bearer for a combative new progressivism -- made the case to MSNBC's Lawrence O’Donnell last night that members of the Senate shouldn't own stock.

“I realize there are some wealthy individuals – I’m not one of them, but some wealthy individuals who have a lot of stock portfolios" she told him.

Hard to see how Warren wouldn't be, by most standards, wealthy, according to the Personal Financial Disclosure form she filed to run for Senate shows that she's worth as much as $14.5 million. She earned more than $429,000 from Harvard last year alone for a total of about $700,000, and lives in a house worth $5 million.

She also has a portfolio of investments in stocks and bonds worth as as much as $8 million, according to the form, which lists value ranges for each investment. The bulk of it is in funds managed by TIAA-CREF.​
Poor, poor Lizzie. We should send her a Care Package. :(

Sounds like she had more business sense than Romney. :D
Sounds like you got caught spewing leftist bullshit. Did you really think anyone was going to fall for it?

Moron.

Do you think Romney has business sense?

do you think romney is running for the senate?

a = b ~= c

you misspelled head in your user name.

Relative of yours?
Big+Bird+Dancing.jpg

Forum List

Back