Elizabeth Warren Can't Run For President

If Sen Warren wins the nomination that debate with President Trump will be a hoot.

Moron, it also says his father was born in NYC on trump's own birth certificate that he provided to the media...

4d921b8349e2ae0568380000-750.jpg

Next stupid excuse... try harder, gramps.
:wtf:HA HA. What's the matter Fauny,... Not getting enough sleep ? That doesn't add anything more than your last post about the birth certificate, which I already addressed. I never disputed that his father was born in New York. Can you read ?

So now, you revert back to where you where in your post # 44, which I addressed in my post # 46, as if all that never happened. This is why you're a worthless poster, Faun. It's because you're totally phony. You're not on the level.

You pretend things are going in the thread how you want them to be, BUT THEY'RE NOT. You're a complete waste of everybody's time. Take up crossword puzzles. You might have some success there. Pheeeeew! (high-pitched whistle; eye's rolling around in head; :rolleyes:

See Post # 46.

PS - the name calling doesn't help you one iota. In USMB, you are judged on substance, not sophomoric style.

Elizabeth Warren may not be the pathological liar that Hillary Clinton has been all her life, but Warren does have a lying handicap that goes way back, which is POTUS disqualifying. She lied about being an American Indian, to help herself get employment, listing herself as that minority, in professional directories commonly used by recruiters. So would Democrats nominate yet another unelectable person again, just because they like the idea of a woman becoming president ? They'll be pretty dumb if they do.

It seem hard to fathom that Americans would vote somebody into the presidency, who clearly used lying as a way to propel herself foward in education and employment. What would it feel like to Americans, to see this proven liar meeting with heads of state of countries from all over the world ? I cringe at the mere thought of it. It would be telling the world that we Americans ourselves are OK with lying, since we put a liar up front to represent us.

Warren claims that she did not gain any financial or professional benefit from formally classifying herself as a racial minority in the 1980's and 1990's, but powerful circumstantial evidence and common sense suggest that's not true. Documents chronicle how she flipped from categorizing herself as a white person to a Native American just months before she was hired into the Ivy League for the first time, during a period in which elite institutions were under heavy fire for non-diverse faculties.

She proceeded to continue to check the 'Native American' box in a key professional directory, widely known to be consulted by hiring deans, for roughly a decade -- abruptly ceasing this self-classification upon being granted a tenured position at Harvard, the peak of her trajectory. I suppose Warren could concoct any number of reasons why she began listing herself as a Native American when she did. It's a lot harder to explain the highly suspicious timing of her reversion back to being a white person.

So, will Pocahontas' fake Indian fiasco stop her from being selected to run for president ? If it doesn't, one word comes to mind to describe the Democrats' general election chances >> Doomed.

Two Simple Questions Elizabeth Warren Cannot, or Will Not, Answer About Her 'Native American' Fiasco
Her lying is a concern, but her policies are the real danger.

Are you really claiming that lying disqualifies someone from being president?? Really?

When was the last time we had a president that told no lies? Certainly not the current president. Not sure about Obama (someone else help me out and save me a search), but Clinton and both George H. Bush and George W. Bush would all be disqualified. Reagan? Yeah, he is gone too. Carter may be the last honest president, but that is based more on what I know about him after leaving office.
Funny, Carter did not lie and to some degree, THAT cost him. Lying has a place and must be used wisely.

"Could be that he thought his father was born in Germany."

So before you were 71, if you said your maternal grandmother was born in Denmark, you would have been lying?
Having trouble figuring out simple concepts, I see.

Of course I would NOT have been lying, just as Trump would NOT be lying, if he said his father was born in Germany, if not realizing his father wasn't born there.

You ask dumb questions.

Moron, it also says his father was born in NYC on trump's own birth certificate that he provided to the media...

4d921b8349e2ae0568380000-750.jpg

Next stupid excuse... try harder, gramps.
:wtf:HA HA. What's the matter Fauny,... Not getting enough sleep ? That doesn't add anything more than your last post about the birth certificate, which I already addressed. I never disputed that his father was born in New York. Can you read ?

So now, you revert back to where you where in your post # 44, which I addressed in my post # 46, as if all that never happened. This is why you're a worthless poster, Faun. It's because you're totally phony. You're not on the level.

You pretend things are going in the thread how you want them to be, BUT THEY'RE NOT. You're a complete waste of everybody's time. Take up crossword puzzles. You might have some success there. Pheeeeew! (high-pitched whistle; eye's rolling around in head; :rolleyes:

See Post # 46.

PS - the name calling doesn't help you one iota. In USMB, you are judged on substance, not sophomoric style.
LOLOL

You poor thing. Now you're claiming in his entire life, trump never looked at his own birth certificate? The one he personally turned over to the media?

:cuckoo:

All you prove is there is no limit to how much you let trump fuck you.

"Could be that he thought his father was born in Germany."

So before you were 71, if you said your maternal grandmother was born in Denmark, you would have been lying?
Having trouble figuring out simple concepts, I see.

Of course I would NOT have been lying, just as Trump would NOT be lying, if he said his father was born in Germany, if not realizing his father wasn't born there.

You ask dumb questions.
Great, thanks for admitting Elizabeth Warren wasn't lying when she claimed Native American heritage.

:dance:

Her claim of ancestry is plausible. Misguided perhaps. Politically costly for sure.
No, it's not the slightest bit plausible. She lied about it, to use racist methodology in hiring to her advantage, to propel herself forward, thereby being completely unfair to all those she competed with, who told the truth that they were caucasion, just like her.

On top of that, after that mess of racism she engaged in (when it was advantageous to her), she now hypocritically, calls Trump a racist, without any "plausible" reason for doing so.

And then she expect that by apologizing, that makes everything OK again. Tell that to the honest people she competed against, who played by the rules, told the truth, and thus, didn't get the job and career that she got.

Apologies are designed for the benefit of the apologizer, not the victim.

Do you not understand that none of that matters? She lied. So what? They all lied to get where they are, and they’ll will keep on lying.
"All" ? I think if one were to go back in time, through all the presidents and presidential candidates, winners and losers, they might find it not so easy to come with some real lies, from ALL of them, and on the scale of Elizabeth Warren's fiasco.

Her scenario just seems so rotten that it doesn't look possible for her to win the presidency. People just aren't going to be comfortable with her. Every time they see her, they'll be thinking about what she did to get ahead, and the honest people who didn't lie about their ancestry, and got left behind.
So who are you planning on voting for, because it sure couldn't be Trump.

Her claim of ancestry is plausible. Misguided perhaps. Politically costly for sure.
No, it's not the slightest bit plausible. She lied about it, to use racist methodology in hiring to her advantage, to propel herself forward, thereby being completely unfair to all those she competed with, who told the truth that they were caucasion, just like her.

On top of that, after that mess of racism she engaged in (when it was advantageous to her), she now hypocritically, calls Trump a racist, without any "plausible" reason for doing so.

And then she expect that by apologizing, that makes everything OK again. Tell that to the honest people she competed against, who played by the rules, told the truth, and thus, didn't get the job and career that she got.

Apologies are designed for the benefit of the apologizer, not the victim.
Nope, she didn't lie. You said so yourself. You said repeating something that is not true is not a lie if you believed what you repeated is true.

Great, thanks for admitting Elizabeth Warren wasn't lying when she claimed Native American heritage.
That makes no sense at all Faun. We were talking about Trump NOT knowing , and me NOT knowing. Elizabeth Warren knew she wasn't American Indian, when she lied about it. There's no correlation.

In your case, I'm not sure if you're lying about this right now, or if you're just so lost on all of this, you can't put it all together.

I think I suggested before that you see a psychiatrist. Do that.

Nope, she didn't lie. You said so yourself. You said repeating something that is not true is not a lie if you believed what you repeated is true.
But she DIDN'T believe it, fool. You are doing a great job of making a fool out of yourself here. :rolleyes:

That makes no sense at all Faun. We were talking about Trump NOT knowing , and me NOT knowing. Elizabeth Warren knew she wasn't American Indian, when she lied about it. There's no correlation.

In your case, I'm not sure if you're lying about this right now, or if you're just so lost on all of this, you can't put it all together.

You're spout nonsense over which you have no evidence. You're claiming trump didn't know where his father was born despite it stating where he was born on a document trump handled. And youyou claiming Warren didn't believe she had Native American heritage in her lineage when you have no proof you're not hallucinating that too.

You poor thing. Now you're claiming in his entire life, trump never looked at his own birth certificate? The one he personally turned over to the media?

:cuckoo:

All you prove is there is no limit to how much you let trump fuck you.
I didn't claim that, but maybe he NEVER DID look at it. I looked at mine a couple of times, and I was born in New York City, same as Trump, and the same year too (1946), and I never noticed anything on it about either of my parents. So ?

Hate to tell you this Faun, but you're getting nowhere in this thread. I'll give you E for effort though. :laugh:

You folks won't read this, but there is no evidence that listing Native American heritage got her a $350,000 job.

She had always been told she had Cherokee/Delaware ancestors and like most people, she believed what her family had always told her. Do most people go hunting out their genealogical trees before saying "I'm Italian" or "I'm English?"
The facts: Elizabeth Warren and her Native American ties

You folks won't read this, but there is no evidence that listing Native American heritage got her a $350,000 job.

She had always been told she had Cherokee/Delaware ancestors and like most people, she believed what her family had always told her. Do most people go hunting out their genealogical trees before saying "I'm Italian" or "I'm English?"
The facts: Elizabeth Warren and her Native American ties
Oh bullshit, she knew damn well she was not Cherokee or any other kind of Indian, and after securing her tenure at the university, she stopped listing herself as American Indian, when that lie was no longer of any use to her. Try reading the OP and its link, before posting.

Elizabeth Warren knew she wasn't American Indian
There's no doubt she took advantage of the "fact" that she had some N.A. ancestry, BUT she does, in fact, have it based on the DNA results. Most likely gr-gr grandmother who lived in Indian Territory and is listed in different places as Indian and as white. This is the individual the family always said was Cherokee, and that woman was probably mixed race (accounting for the different listings), so the % DNA is lower than if she had been pure N.A., which is and was not as common as people might think.

Anyway, there is absolutely no basis for your statement that she knew she wasn't American Indian. She not only believed she was, she also does have that ancestry.

Forum List

Back