Elizabeth Warren Can't Run For President

The $19 billion in aid to the farmers was passed by the HOuse on May 23rd and the Senate passed it on June 4th. Much of that aid was due to floods in the Midwest, by hurricanes and by wildfires wildfire in CA. Were the farmers going to suffer if the tariffs were not in place?

$19 billion disaster aid plan passes

Relief for the farmers comes through the USDA.
Factbox: USDA's $12 billion farmer relief package - Reuters
Trump administration announces $16 billion farmer bailout plan amid China trade war

OK, I guess I was off by $3 Billion. AH, what's a measly $3 Billion ?

Sure, a person who was told by their mother and grandmother that their great grandmother was Cherokee, is a liar? :lol:

And this person believed their family lore, is a liar?

Believed this family lore so much so. That this person had a DNA test done to prove it to all those calling her a liar.

And the DNA came back showing she had Native American blood....6 generations out, her mother's grandmother's, mother...

There was no DNA testing kits from Ancestry.com in the 1980s or the 1990s

We all believed our family lore... I have Creek Indian in my family history/ lore... I've been searching my family on Ancestry for nearly 2 years and I haven't found that connection yet, but I am still hoping to find it.

Oh, and she did not get ANY of her jobs because she was native American.....

The Boston Globe sent investigators out to research THE claim and found that is not true... She got no job, due to that....period.

All you did was show Trump saying his father was born in Germany. You didn't present evidence that his father was NOT born in Germany.

Your delirium is worsening, gramps. Time for you to start working on your next excuse.

BQ34UCPEBVGUFBPXBHMQP6XO2A.jpg

Sure, a person who was told by their mother and grandmother that their great grandmother was Cherokee, is a liar? :lol:

And this person believed their family lore, is a liar?

Believed this family lore so much so. That this person had a DNA test done to prove it to all those calling her a liar.

And the DNA came back showing she had Native American blood....6 generations out, her mother's grandmother's, mother...

There was no DNA testing kits from Ancestry.com in the 1980s or the 1990s

We all believed our family lore... I have Creek Indian in my family history/ lore... I've been searching my family on Ancestry for nearly 2 years and I haven't found that connection yet, but I am still hoping to find it.

Oh, and she did not get ANY of her jobs because she was native American.....

The Boston Globe sent investigators out to research THE claim and found that is not true... She got no job, due to that....period.
If you think the American people are going to believe one word of what you just said, fine. You go with that, and nominate her. It'll be 2016 all over again.

And Native American blood ? HA HA HA. 1/1024 is what almost every white person has. I guess you're not aware that she renounced the DNA testing, and apologized for it. Try reading the OP link.

And oh, well we all just HAVE TO believe the Boston Globe now, don't we (when we all know she got what she got from here ethnic lying.)

And to answer your first 2 sentences, asking if she was a liar >> Yup.

Your delirium is worsening, gramps. Time for you to start working on your next excuse.

All that does is show that his father was born in New York. it doesn't show that Donald Trump knew that. Could be that he thought his father was born in Germany.

I din't find out until 2 years ago (at age 71), that my maternal grandmother was born in Germany. I always thought she was born in Denmark, same as my mother. Turns out she emigrated from Germany to Denmark, and then to the United States.

All that does is show that his father was born in New York. it doesn't show that Donald Trump knew that. Could be that he thought his father was born in Germany.

I din't find out until 2 years ago (at age 71), that my maternal grandmother was born in Germany. I always thought she was born in Denmark, same as my mother. Turns out she emigrated from Germany to Denmark, and then to the United States.
LOLOLOLOLOL

You're so crazy, you're actually funny.

Moron, it also says his father was born in NYC on trump's own birth certificate that he provided to the media...

4d921b8349e2ae0568380000-750.jpg

Next stupid excuse... try harder, gramps.

:dance:

"Could be that he thought his father was born in Germany."

So before you were 71, if you said your maternal grandmother was born in Denmark, you would have been lying?

Wow!

The lame defense of Liz's supposed birthright really fcks us that are legitimate.

If you say you play the madolin, and you actually play the guitar or banjo, that would be a lie.

And do you have a link showing the farmers would have had no relief money without the tariffs?
First of all, please get spelling correct. What you said would be a lie, would NOT be a lie. If I said I play the mandolin, and I actually play the guitar, there is no lie, because in fact, I actually play the mandolin AND the guitar, AND the fiddle, AND the harmonica.

And I don't need a link, because it is known that the farmers were paid compensation, as a result of losses emanating from the tariffs. Not everything needs a link. Some do, some don't.

None are so blind as those who refuse to see

~S~

Are you really claiming that lying disqualifies someone from being president?? Really?

When was the last time we had a president that told no lies? Certainly not the current president. Not sure about Obama (someone else help me out and save me a search), but Clinton and both George H. Bush and George W. Bush would all be disqualified. Reagan? Yeah, he is gone too. Carter may be the last honest president, but that is based more on what I know about him after leaving office.
Warrens lies are based upon her delusional thinking, believing that she is an Indian is the same thing as believing she is Allah

From the morons that elected a pathological liar as President. He lied about how he paid off hookers he cheated on his wife with publicly. Was it his money or Cohens? But what you guys focus on is some claim that she made about who she’s related to?

By the way I am part Cherokee. According to Ancestry dot com I have a 6th great-grandmother who was a Cherokee. That’s like 8 or 9 generations back and .3% of my blood so I’m qualified to weigh in. :)

Elizabeth Warren may not be the pathological liar that Hillary Clinton has been all her life, but Warren does have a lying handicap that goes way back, which is POTUS disqualifying. She lied about being an American Indian, to help herself get employment, listing herself as that minority, in professional directories commonly used by recruiters. So would Democrats nominate yet another unelectable person again, just because they like the idea of a woman becoming president ? They'll be pretty dumb if they do.

It seem hard to fathom that Americans would vote somebody into the presidency, who clearly used lying as a way to propel herself foward in education and employment. What would it feel like to Americans, to see this proven liar meeting with heads of state of countries from all over the world ? I cringe at the mere thought of it. It would be telling the world that we Americans ourselves are OK with lying, since we put a liar up front to represent us.

Warren claims that she did not gain any financial or professional benefit from formally classifying herself as a racial minority in the 1980's and 1990's, but powerful circumstantial evidence and common sense suggest that's not true. Documents chronicle how she flipped from categorizing herself as a white person to a Native American just months before she was hired into the Ivy League for the first time, during a period in which elite institutions were under heavy fire for non-diverse faculties.

She proceeded to continue to check the 'Native American' box in a key professional directory, widely known to be consulted by hiring deans, for roughly a decade -- abruptly ceasing this self-classification upon being granted a tenured position at Harvard, the peak of her trajectory. I suppose Warren could concoct any number of reasons why she began listing herself as a Native American when she did. It's a lot harder to explain the highly suspicious timing of her reversion back to being a white person.

So, will Pocahontas' fake Indian fiasco stop her from being selected to run for president ? If it doesn't, one word comes to mind to describe the Democrats' general election chances >> Doomed.

Two Simple Questions Elizabeth Warren Cannot, or Will Not, Answer About Her 'Native American' Fiasco
How did Warren lie about having Native American blood? She's done her DNA and it's there.

Are you really claiming that lying disqualifies someone from being president?? Really?

When was the last time we had a president that told no lies? Certainly not the current president. Not sure about Obama (someone else help me out and save me a search), but Clinton and both George H. Bush and George W. Bush would all be disqualified. Reagan? Yeah, he is gone too. Carter may be the last honest president, but that is based more on what I know about him after leaving office.

Are you really claiming you’ll vote for someone who lies? Really?

Touché.

Are you really claiming you’ll vote for someone who lies? Really?

Touché.
You haven't proven she lied.

Her claim of ancestry is plausible. Misguided perhaps. Politically costly for sure.

Forum List

Back