Elizabeth Warren Can't Run For President

Are you really claiming that lying disqualifies someone from being president?? Really?
Yes.

Then you need to be working to remove the current occupant of the White House. Warren told one, that I know of, and has since apologized. The list of Trump's lies is long indeed.

The list of Trump's lies is long indeed.

Not a list Scarboro & Scarboro claim are lies but real policy that affects Americans influenced by a lie. "I'm going to fix the debt?" OK maybe that.

Oh, so in order for Trumps lies to count, they have to have been real policy that effects Americans? I wasn't effected by Warren's Native American lie.

The Washington Post has claimed to have documented 10,000 lies told by Trump. I saw another source say that list inflated by about 25%. But 7.500 lies still seems excessive to me.

Just yesterday he said "Yesterday we had the strongest dollar in the history of this nation". It was not even close.

He said, "US Farmers are receiving $16 billion out of the tariffs we've gotten from China". China doesn't pay the tariffs and tariffs don't fund farm aid.

There are quite a few more. "The United Kingdom is our largest trading partner", ect ect.

The WASH compost? Good God ya'all. How does it affect anyone Trump exxagerrates the dollar value? China pays tarrifs, Trump pays farmers. China raises prices....they lose the busines. So on and so on. He could still win this thing if DEM and MSM stopped working against him.

UK may be largest trading partner in Europe or something? Out of context. It's what they do 24-7. I am sure there are legit lies, but don't hurt me like ACA lies.

Are you really claiming that lying disqualifies someone from being president?? Really?
Yes.

Then you need to be working to remove the current occupant of the White House. Warren told one, that I know of, and has since apologized. The list of Trump's lies is long indeed.

The list of Trump's lies is long indeed.

Not a list Scarboro & Scarboro claim are lies but real policy that affects Americans influenced by a lie. "I'm going to fix the debt?" OK maybe that.

Oh, so in order for Trumps lies to count, they have to have been real policy that effects Americans? I wasn't effected by Warren's Native American lie.

The Washington Post has claimed to have documented 10,000 lies told by Trump. I saw another source say that list inflated by about 25%. But 7.500 lies still seems excessive to me.

Just yesterday he said "Yesterday we had the strongest dollar in the history of this nation". It was not even close.

He said, "US Farmers are receiving $16 billion out of the tariffs we've gotten from China". China doesn't pay the tariffs and tariffs don't fund farm aid.

There are quite a few more. "The United Kingdom is our largest trading partner", ect ect.

The WASH compost? Good God ya'all. How does it affect anyone Trump exxagerrates the dollar value? China pays tarrifs, Trump pays farmers. China raises prices....they lose the busines. So on and so on. He could still win this thing if DEM and MSM stopped working against him.

UK may be largest trading partner in Europe or something? Out of context. It's what they do 24-7. I am sure there are legit lies, but don't hurt me like ACA lies.

No, whoever is importing the goods pays the tariffs, not the nation of origin.

And claiming the money was paid out of the tariffs was a lie.

People speculate on different currencies. How does it effect anyone that Warren claimed to be Native American?

The Washington Post is a laughingstock, exceeded in print media only by the New York Times, and the Southern Poverty Laughingstock Center.

The statement about the dollar could be meant in several different ways. Depending on the interpreation, the veracity of the statement could vary.

Regarding the farmers, Trump meant the farmers were getting $16 Billion as a result of the tariff situation. True.

Lastly >> :link:.....:link:.....:link:

The Washington Post is a laughingstock, exceeded in print media only by the New York Times, and the Southern Poverty Laughingstock Center.

The statement about the dollar could be meant in several different ways. Depending on the interpreation, the veracity of the statement could vary.

Regarding the farmers, Trump meant the farmers were getting $16 Billion as a result of the tariff situation. True.

Lastly >> :link:.....:link:.....:link:

Talk about spin. Jeez.

No, the dollar statement could not be meant in several different ways. When you say the dollar is the strongest its been in the history of the country, that has a very basic meaning. It wasn't.

I guess the tariff thing could have been ignorance as to how the system works more than a lie. Not sure that is better for Trump.

People speculate on different currencies. How does it effect anyone that Warren claimed to be Native American?
Regardless of who pays the tariffs $$, it could be said that China is
"paying" for them by virtue of lost sales. The word "pay" can have a few differnt meanings.

How did Trump say that farmers' money was paid "out of the tariffs" ? It was paid as a result of them,. True.

Please post something of source about >> "whoever is importing the goods pays the tariffs, not the nation of origin." :link:

Talk about spin. Jeez.

No, the dollar statement could not be meant in several different ways. When you say the dollar is the strongest its been in the history of the country, that has a very basic meaning. It wasn't.

I guess the tariff thing could have been ignorance as to how the system works more than a lie. Not sure that is better for Trump.
I hear you. I don't hear Trump. Do you believe in links ?

No the tariff thing is not about ignorance. Trump meant the farmers got the $19 Billion as a result of the tariff situation. If no tariffs, no $19 Billion. Not rocket science.

i still haven't seen a real lie from Trump in your posts, with links.

Regardless of who pays the tariffs $$, it could be said that China is
"paying" for them by virtue of lost sales. The word "pay" can have a few differnt meanings.

How did Trump say that farmers' money was paid "out of the tariffs" ? It was paid as a result of them,. True.

Please post something of source about >> "whoever is importing the goods pays the tariffs, not the nation of origin." :link:

from: Who pays Trump's tariffs, China or U.S. customers and companies? - Reuters

"But that is not how tariffs work. China’s government and companies in China do not pay tariffs directly. Tariffs are a tax on imports. They are paid by U.S.-registered firms to U.S. customs for the goods they import into the United States."

"A tariff is a tax on imported goods. Despite what the President says, it is almost always paid directly by the importer (usually a domestic firm), and never by the exporting country. Thus, if the US imposes a tariff on Chinese televisions, the duty is paid to the US Customs and Border Protection Service at the border by a US broker representing a US importer, say, Costco."

Was the Farm Aid paid out of the tariffs? So without the tariffs the farmers would have received nothing? Got a link for that?

In the post above yours I named 3. All of which were, if I'm not mistaken, said during this summer. None are spin.
No, not spin, but Trump has a way of talking very metaphorically with lots of interpretation. It is not as easy to really pinpoint a lie as many people might think (in many cases)

If I said I play the mandolin, somebody might say well, you're not good enough to say that you actually play the mandolin (as opposed to just tinkering with it). So one person might say I play it. Another might say no. If the person who says no, really thinks I'm not good enough to be considered an actual mandolin player, is he telling a lie when he says I don't "play it". ?

Talk about spin. Jeez.

I hear you. I don't hear Trump. Do you believe in links ?

No the tariff thing is not about ignorance. Trump meant the farmers got the $19 Billion as a result of the tariff situation. If no tariffs, no $19 Billion. Not rocket science.

i still haven't seen a real lie from Trump in your posts, with links.

The $19 billion in aid to the farmers was passed by the HOuse on May 23rd and the Senate passed it on June 4th. Much of that aid was due to floods in the Midwest, by hurricanes and by wildfires wildfire in CA. Were the farmers going to suffer if the tariffs were not in place?

$19 billion disaster aid plan passes

Relief for the farmers comes through the USDA.
Factbox: USDA's $12 billion farmer relief package - Reuters

from: Who pays Trump's tariffs, China or U.S. customers and companies? - Reuters

"But that is not how tariffs work. China’s government and companies in China do not pay tariffs directly. Tariffs are a tax on imports. They are paid by U.S.-registered firms to U.S. customs for the goods they import into the United States."

"A tariff is a tax on imported goods. Despite what the President says, it is almost always paid directly by the importer (usually a domestic firm), and never by the exporting country. Thus, if the US imposes a tariff on Chinese televisions, the duty is paid to the US Customs and Border Protection Service at the border by a US broker representing a US importer, say, Costco."

Was the Farm Aid paid out of the tariffs? So without the tariffs the farmers would have received nothing? Got a link for that?
At least now you're adding some substance to your posts. Good.

In the 2nd link however, author says "almost" always. So maybe in Trump's case, he's having China pay the tariffs. Bottom line is, if you place tariffs, both the importer and the exporter "pay" in one way or another (immediate cash or sale$ reduction)

In the post above yours I named 3. All of which were, if I'm not mistaken, said during this summer. None are spin.
No, not spin, but Trump has a way of talking very metaphorically with lots of interpretation. It is not as easy to really pinpoint a lie as many people might think (in many cases)

If I said I play the mandolin, somebody might say well, you're not good enough to say that you actually play the mandolin (as opposed to just tinkering with it). So one person might say I play it. Another might say no. If the person who says no, really thinks I'm not good enough to be considered an actual mandolin player, is he telling a lie when he says I don't "play it". ?

If you say you play the madolin, and you actually play the guitar or banjo, that would be a lie.

And do you have a link showing the farmers would have had no relief money without the tariffs?

At least now your adding some substance to your posts. Good.

In the 2nd link however, author says "almost" always. So maybe in trump's case, he's having China pay the tariffs. Bottom line is, if you place tariffs, bothe the importer and the exporter "pay" in one way or another (immediate cash or sale$ reduction)

If goods are imported by another country is when the "almost" comes in.

Do you have a link showing a significant drop in sales for China? Or are the goods sold elsewhere?

Elizabeth Warren may not be the pathological liar that Hillary Clinton has been all her life, but Warren does have a lying handicap that goes way back, which is POTUS disqualifying. She lied about being an American Indian, to help herself get employment, listing herself as that minority, in professional directories commonly used by recruiters. So would Democrats nominate yet another unelectable person again, just because they like the idea of a woman becoming president ? They'll be pretty dumb if they do.

It seem hard to fathom that Americans would vote somebody into the presidency, who clearly used lying as a way to propel herself foward in education and employment. What would it feel like to Americans, to see this proven liar meeting with heads of state of countries from all over the world ? I cringe at the mere thought of it. It would be telling the world that we Americans ourselves are OK with lying, since we put a liar up front to represent us.

Warren claims that she did not gain any financial or professional benefit from formally classifying herself as a racial minority in the 1980's and 1990's, but powerful circumstantial evidence and common sense suggest that's not true. Documents chronicle how she flipped from categorizing herself as a white person to a Native American just months before she was hired into the Ivy League for the first time, during a period in which elite institutions were under heavy fire for non-diverse faculties.

She proceeded to continue to check the 'Native American' box in a key professional directory, widely known to be consulted by hiring deans, for roughly a decade -- abruptly ceasing this self-classification upon being granted a tenured position at Harvard, the peak of her trajectory. I suppose Warren could concoct any number of reasons why she began listing herself as a Native American when she did. It's a lot harder to explain the highly suspicious timing of her reversion back to being a white person.

So, will Pocahontas' fake Indian fiasco stop her from being selected to run for president ? If it doesn't, one word comes to mind to describe the Democrats' general election chances >> Doomed.

Two Simple Questions Elizabeth Warren Cannot, or Will Not, Answer About Her 'Native American' Fiasco
LOLOL

Good to know the wacky right now considers lying to be a disqualifying factor. Here's trump's lips moving....

donald-trump458.jpg

.... which means he's lying.

He's disqualified now, right?

When was the last time we had a president that told no lies? Certainly not the current president. Not sure about Obama (someone else help me out and save me a search), but Clinton and both George H. Bush and George W. Bush would all be disqualified. Reagan? Yeah, he is gone too. Carter may be the last honest president, but that is based more on what I know about him after leaving office.

Said Born in Kenya in his books and said same when running for Senate from Illinois. Those are huge massive Fraudulent lies to gain DEM favor. A lot of key records (rumored to contain similar lies) still hidden. Like all DEMs, anything goes to gain power...money.
Trump jokes or exagerrates but hardly consider that to be lying.
Obama wrote no book saying he was born in Kenya.

I swear, you nuts are getting nuttier. :cuckoo:

Good to know the wacky right now considers lying to be a disqualifying factor. Here's trump's lips moving........ which means he's lying.

Liberals all claim that Trump tells lies. They're not as good at producing those lies, and really definitively showing them to actually be lies.

Good to know the wacky right now considers lying to be a disqualifying factor. Here's trump's lips moving........ which means he's lying.

Liberals all claim that Trump tells lies. They're not as good at producing those lies, and really definitively showing them to actually be lies.
I already posted one which you yahoos couldn't dispute.

Here's another one ... trump said he would eliminate the debt. The debt's grown.

Here's another one ... trump said "absolutely" he would release his tax returns. Now he says he won't.

Here's another one .... claiming his inauguration crowd was larger than Obama's. Photos prove otherwise.

Here's another one ... he said Mexico would write him a check for the wall .... now we're paying for it.

Last edited:
If you say you play the madolin, and you actually play the guitar or banjo, that would be a lie.

And do you have a link showing the farmers would have had no relief money without the tariffs?
First of all, please get spelling correct. What you said would be a lie, would NOT be a lie. If I said I play the mandolin, and I actually play the guitar, there is no lie, because in fact, I actually play the mandolin AND the guitar, AND the fiddle, AND the harmonica.

And I don't need a link, because it is known that the farmers were paid compensation, as a result of losses emanating from the tariffs. Not everything needs a link. Some do, some don't.

Forum List

Back