Elizabeth Warren Attacks Navy Admiral over Party He Attended 14 Years Ago

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
The Dims have gone off the edge.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) attacked Navy Vice Adm. Craig Faller Tuesday during his confirmation hearing to become commander of U.S. Southern Command (SOUTHCOM) over a decision 14 years ago to attend a party during a port visit to Hong Kong.

The commander of the strike group, now-Ret. Navy Adm. W. Douglas Crowder, told the Post that he asked Navy lawyers to review the invitation beforehand and was told it was permissible to attend, and he gave his officers the green light to go and nothing “untoward” happened at the party. He said Faller left the dinner with him.

Facts don’t mean anything to these people.

The full story @ Elizabeth Warren Attacks Admiral over Party He Attended 14 Years Ago

Did he go dressed as an Indian?

Cultural appropriation?

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) attacked Navy Vice Adm. Craig Faller Tuesday during his confirmation hearing to become commander of U.S. Southern Command (SOUTHCOM) over a decision 14 years ago to attend a party during a port visit to Hong Kong.

The commander of the strike group, now-Ret. Navy Adm. W. Douglas Crowder, told the Post that he asked Navy lawyers to review the invitation beforehand and was told it was permissible to attend, and he gave his officers the green light to go and nothing “untoward” happened at the party. He said Faller left the dinner with him.

The full story @ Elizabeth Warren Attacks Admiral over Party He Attended 14 Years Ago
Warren is an idiot of epic proportions.

Warren resides in Moonbat Heaven. The only people who take her seriously are the 20% or so of the Leftist voters who have completely lost touch with reality. As a Republican I embrace her ascendancy to the top tier of potential 2020 Presidential candidates.

Go Liz!

Why did you leave this part of the article out?

The article said “mingling with the guests were attractive young women dressed as Santa’s little helpers, wearing red hats, black boots and skimpy yuletide costumes.” The party was hosted by a Singapore-based defense contractor Leonard Glenn Francis, nicknamed “Fat Leonard,” who has confessed to bribing scores of Navy officers in exchange for lucrative contracts.

Who is Leonard Glenn Francis?

Fat Leonard scandal - Wikipedia

The Fat Leonard scandal is a corruption scandal and ongoing investigation within the United States Navy involving ship support contractor Glenn Defense Marine Asia (GDMA), a subsidiary of the Glenn Marine Group.[1][2] The Washington Post called the scandal "perhaps the worst national-security breach of its kind to hit the Navy since the end of the Cold War."[2] At the heart of the scandal was Glenn Defense Marine Asia, a firm run by playboy Leonard Glenn Francis,[3]a Malaysian national of Portuguese and Sri Lankan extraction. Six foot three inches tall, and weighing 350 pounds despite a stomach stapling, he was known as "Fat Leonard."[2][4] Francis disbursed hundreds of thousands of dollars in cash, travel expenses, luxury items, and prostitutes among a large number of U.S. uniformed officers of the United States Seventh Fleet.[4] They in turn gave him classified material about the movements of U.S. ships and submarines, confidential contracting information, and information about active law enforcement investigations into Glenn Defense Marine Asia.[2] Francis then "exploited the intelligence for illicit profit, brazenly ordering his moles to redirect aircraft carriers to ports he controlled in Southeast Asia so he could more easily bilk the Navy for fuel, tugboats, barges, food, water and sewage removal."[2] He also directed them to author "Bravo Zulu" memos, commending GDMA for doing supposed work "well done."[5]

So, yeah, you have an officer who went to a party given by a guy who has been caught bribing and corrupting Naval officers.

Gee, I HOPE someone would ask about that.

The article said “mingling with the guests were attractive young women dressed as Santa’s little helpers, wearing red hats, black boots and skimpy yuletide costumes.” The party was hosted by a Singapore-based defense contractor Leonard Glenn Francis, nicknamed “Fat Leonard,” who has confessed to bribing scores of Navy officers in exchange for lucrative contracts.

The Fat Leonard scandal is a corruption scandal and ongoing investigation within the United States Navy involving ship support contractor Glenn Defense Marine Asia (GDMA), a subsidiary of the Glenn Marine Group.[1][2] The Washington Post called the scandal "perhaps the worst national-security breach of its kind to hit the Navy since the end of the Cold War."[2] At the heart of the scandal was Glenn Defense Marine Asia, a firm run by playboy Leonard Glenn Francis,[3]a Malaysian national of Portuguese and Sri Lankan extraction. Six foot three inches tall, and weighing 350 pounds despite a stomach stapling, he was known as "Fat Leonard."[2][4] Francis disbursed hundreds of thousands of dollars in cash, travel expenses, luxury items, and prostitutes among a large number of U.S. uniformed officers of the United States Seventh Fleet.[4] They in turn gave him classified material about the movements of U.S. ships and submarines, confidential contracting information, and information about active law enforcement investigations into Glenn Defense Marine Asia.[2] Francis then "exploited the intelligence for illicit profit, brazenly ordering his moles to redirect aircraft carriers to ports he controlled in Southeast Asia so he could more easily bilk the Navy for fuel, tugboats, barges, food, water and sewage removal."[2] He also directed them to author "Bravo Zulu" memos, commending GDMA for doing supposed work "well done."[5]

So, yeah, you have an officer who went to a party given by a guy who has been caught bribing and corrupting Naval officers.

Under Sharia rule, men are not allowed to mingle with women; now if there were goats at the party it would be cool

I didn't leave it out. It was clearly indicated in the link.

Here's something you left out. A question was posed as to whether or not the officers should attend and they were told there were no legal restraints.

Under Sharia rule, men are not allowed to mingle with women; now if there were goats at the party it would be cool

The challenge is trying to figure out what will be morally reprehensible in the future and then don’t do it now, so in the future they won’t attack you.

Apparently lying about one’s Indian heritage is still acceptable and gives you the right to attack others and become a morality judge.

The challenge is trying to figure out what will be morally reprehensible in the future and then don’t do it now, so in the future they won’t attack you.

Apparently lying about one’s Indian heritage is still acceptable and gives you the right to attack others and become a morality judge.

The thing is, the Navy knew damned well what "Fat Leonard" was up to, when he was bringing hookers and gifts to Naval Officers....

So, um, yeah, I really do want Senators to question it. What was this guy thinking was going on with these girls?

I didn't leave it out. It was clearly indicated in the link.

Here's something you left out. A question was posed as to whether or not the officers should attend and they were told there were no legal restraints.

You mean you had to click on the link, and then research the background of the person involved, to know that he had the nickname "Fat Leonard" and had bribed dozens of naval officers.

But, yeah, Senator Warren is bad because she claimed to have a Native American Ancestor.

So what does that have to do with a guy being linked to someone who bribed and blackmailed naval officers?

And by "linked" did this someone contribute $145,000,000 to Fallers foundation in exchange for 25% of our uranium
Don't you mean the Clinton Foundation she got a 250k from the Russian Gov for the Nuke deal and Billy got 300k for a short speech.

So what does that have to do with a guy being linked to someone who bribed and blackmailed naval officers?

And by "linked" did this someone contribute $145,000,000 to Fallers foundation in exchange for 25% of our uranium
Don't you mean the Clinton Foundation she got a 250k from the Russian Gov for the Nuke deal and Billy got 300k for a short speech.
When I was in the military I was told that "giving aid and comfort to the enemy" was a firing squad offense. Both Hillary an O'Bama have aided Russia and Iran with selllng uranium to Russia and giving 3 airplane loads of cash to Iran. Both of them have gotten off scot free. Where is the justice in that? Oh! I forgot they had immunity from the law that would prosecute you and me for doing the same thing.

When I was in the military I was told that "giving aid and comfort to the enemy" was a firing squad offense. Both Hillary an O'Bama have aided Russia and Iran with selllng uranium to Russia and giving 3 airplane loads of cash to Iran. Both of them have gotten off scot free. Where is the justice in that? Oh! I forgot they had immunity from the law that would prosecute you and me for doing the same thing.
Hillary never even lost her security clearance when anyone else would have doing time in Leavenworth.

When I was in the military I was told that "giving aid and comfort to the enemy" was a firing squad offense.

The MIlitary hasn't put anyone in front of a Firing Squad since 1944...

Both Hillary an O'Bama have aided Russia and Iran with selllng uranium to Russia

Except Russia didn't get the Uranium... They bought out a canadian company that already had the ability to dig it up.. not quite the same thing. Nor can they export it outside the US.

and giving 3 airplane loads of cash to Iran.

You mean Cash that belonged to Iran due to long standing disputes? Oh my God, we gave them their own money back we've owed them for 30 years!

Both of them have gotten off scot free. Where is the justice in that? Oh! I forgot they had immunity from the law that would prosecute you and me for doing the same thing.

Uh, yeah, legally elected governments have a lot of powers we don't have, what's your point?

Sounds like Joseph McCarthy.

Forum List

Back