Elizabeth Warren and others get hearing aids for over the counter signed

Nothing like “Elizabeth Warren and others “ passing a bill we don’t need.

We don't need most of what Congress does these days
Republicans dominate it, lets vote them all out.

As if your vote matters

Spoiler Alert

It doesn't
It does, glad you don't plan on voting.

Keep telling yourself that.

It's a fact that congress doesn't give a flying or any other kind of fuck what 90% of the people in the country think

So unless you are one of the uber rich no one in congress, even the ones you vote for, give a shit about you
Glad you aren't voting.

We don't need most of what Congress does these days

As if your vote matters

Spoiler Alert

It doesn't

It's a fact that congress doesn't give a flying or any other kind of fuck what 90% of the people in the country think

So unless you are one of the uber rich no one in congress, even the ones you vote for, give a shit about you
Glad you aren't voting.

Nope I'm not and even if you are it will make absolutely no difference

I'd rather do something constructive with my time

As if your vote matters

Spoiler Alert

It doesn't

Glad you aren't voting.

So you don't vote, think it doesn't matter, would rather do something different with your time....yet you spend your time on a politics website. You are either a liar or a little slow in the head, probably both.

As if your vote matters

Spoiler Alert

It doesn't

Glad you aren't voting.

So you don't vote, think it doesn't matter, would rather do something different with your time....yet you spend your time on a politics website. You are either a liar or a little slow in the head, probably both.

It's a distraction
and just because I don't waste my time voting in no way means I am uninterested in the damage that politicians do.

Unlike you I just realized the truth that my vote means absolutely nothing so even if I did vote (and I might if there was actually anyone I could vote for without vomiting all over the ballot box) it still wouldn't make Congress anymore likely to listen to the 90% of people they ignore now.

Forum List

Back