Elizabeth warren ancestor rounded up cherokees for trail of tears

SniperFire

Feb 28, 2012
Inside Your Head
'Jonathan Crawford, O.C. Sarah Smith Crawford’s husband and apparently Ms. Warren's great-great-great grandfather, served in the East Tennessee Mounted Infantry Volunteer Militia commanded by Brigadier General R. G. Dunlap from late 1835 to late 1836. While under Dunlap’s command he was a member of Major William Lauderdale’s Battalion, and Captain Richard E. Waterhouse’s Company.

These were the troops responsible for removing Cherokee families from homes they had lived in for generations in the three states that the Cherokee Nations had considered their homelands for centuries: Georgia, North Carolina, and Tennessee. '

Elizabeth Warren Ancestor Rounded Up Cherokees For Trail of Tears

:lol::lol::lol:

Dad's family-OK Cherokee
Mom's family-Virginia settlers who moved into recently vacated Cherokee land.
No wonder I hate myself sometimes.

'Jonathan Crawford, O.C. Sarah Smith Crawford’s husband and apparently Ms. Warren's great-great-great grandfather, served in the East Tennessee Mounted Infantry Volunteer Militia commanded by Brigadier General R. G. Dunlap from late 1835 to late 1836. While under Dunlap’s command he was a member of Major William Lauderdale’s Battalion, and Captain Richard E. Waterhouse’s Company.

These were the troops responsible for removing Cherokee families from homes they had lived in for generations in the three states that the Cherokee Nations had considered their homelands for centuries: Georgia, North Carolina, and Tennessee. '

Family members rounding up family members. That is American, isnt it, stonersniperrounderupper.

CryingIndian.jpg

Yea, but she has high cheekbones like her Peepaw.

Countdown to attacking the source...

I saw this story. I found it interesting. I chose not to post it because I knew the focus would end up on the source rather than the story. In fact, I was considering starting a thread about good stories we don't post because of the source.

I know I skip many a post for that reason alone...

So that's the new plan of attack? Holding people responsible for their ancestor's actions?

How many wives did Mitt's great-grandfather have again? And how old were they?

OK and this is relevant how? I am sorry but why is what someones ancestor did back in the 1800's so damn important?

So that's the new plan of attack? Holding people responsible for their ancestor's actions?

Wonder how typical white woman (Obama's Gee-MA) and her family treated minorities? Then again, by the same logic, some might hold a recent President's relatives from the 1940s and their alleged sympathies towards Hitler??

OK and this is relevant how? I am sorry but why is what someones ancestor did back in the 1800's so damn important?

We are ridiculing here for her pretended minority status.

Join the fun!

elizabeth_warren_is_an_indian.jpg

I saw this story. I found it interesting. I chose not to post it because I knew the focus would end up on the source rather than the story. In fact, I was considering starting a thread about good stories we don't post because of the source.

I'm not attacking the source because the source found someone who did bad things to indians and ties that to Warren by saying "and apparently Ms. Warren's great-great-great grandfather". Doesnt say it IS Warrens grandfather...just apparently her grandfather.

Brietbart is dead, apparently being sodimized by Beelzebub

We are ridiculing here for her pretended minority status.

Join the fun!

elizabeth_warren_is_an_indian.jpg

OH ok

Wonder how typical white woman (Obama's Gee-MA) and her family treated minorities? Then again, by the same logic, some might hold a recent President's relatives from the 1940s and their alleged sympathies towards Hitler??

Yeah, that's pretty much my point.

I'm not attacking the source because the source found someone who did bad things to indians and ties that to Warren by saying "and apparently Ms. Warren's great-great-great grandfather". Doesnt say it IS Warrens grandfather...just apparently her grandfather.

Brietbart is dead, apparently being sodimized by Beelzebub

No, but you know there are many who attack the source of a story rather than address the substance of the story.

Like many others, I see no reason to hold the son (or daughter) accountable for the sins of the father. Regardless, I found the story interesting, but probably not for the same reasons as some.

Forum List

Back