Elizabeth Warren Admits To Wearing Paleface At College Costume Party

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Senator Elizabeth Warren is embroiled in controversy once again, this time after she admitted to wearing racially offensive "paleface" at a costume party back in her college days.

"As a proud Native American woman, I now realize that dressing as a white woman at that party all those years ago was insensitive and offensive," she said in a heartfelt apology video. "It was wrong of me to culturally appropriate white culture, as I am only 1023/1024th white European colonizer."

"I only hope that my constituents can forgive me for who I was back in my college days," she added.

Warren was also photographed with a friend dressed as a KKK member, but she refused to distance herself from that photograph, calling the KKK "an important part of the history of abortion rights in America, for which I have fought my whole career."

Senator Elizabeth Warren is embroiled in controversy once again, this time after she admitted to wearing racially offensive "paleface" at a costume party back in her college days.

"As a proud Native American woman, I now realize that dressing as a white woman at that party all those years ago was insensitive and offensive," she said in a heartfelt apology video. "It was wrong of me to culturally appropriate white culture, as I am only 1023/1024th white European colonizer."

"I only hope that my constituents can forgive me for who I was back in my college days," she added.

Warren was also photographed with a friend dressed as a KKK member, but she refused to distance herself from that photograph, calling the KKK "an important part of the history of abortion rights in America, for which I have fought my whole career."

Poor sick little troll

Poor sick little troll
Poor humorless little wretched hag.

Poor sick little troll
No humor? No political realities?
She is a joke and so is so your party about race and bigotry.
A bunch of disingenuous hypocritical bullshit.
Only a complete fool can be one of you.

So she was an asshole then and she’s a bigger asshole now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poor sick little troll
No humor? No political realities?
She is a joke and so is so your party about race and bigotry.
A bunch of disingenuous hypocritical bullshit.
Only a complete fool can be one of you.
The Bee article was funny. Jillian’s cry of anguish was hilarious.

Forum List

Back