Elizabeth Smart says no excuse for locker room talk much less sexual assault

He believes God is a sky fairy. He has misplaced emotions he needs to amend. He IS the big guy on USMB. Bless him.
Tyrone, yes, believes in deity. So do I, cure. He believes in an authorized church and priesthood, similar to Catholicism. I don't. If you are an atheist, sad.

All I see is CYA. :whip:
Your type of atheism and torture do go hand in hand.

Well, whip in hand.

He believes God is a sky fairy. He has misplaced emotions he needs to amend. He IS the big guy on USMB. Bless him.
Tyrone, yes, believes in deity. So do I, cure. He believes in an authorized church and priesthood, similar to Catholicism. I don't. If you are an atheist, sad.

Every notice when jake speaks my mouth don't move. LOL
jake has some weird views on homosexuality and transgenderism.
So he doesn't believe in the God of the Bible.

You are talking through your butt again. :lol: They have the same protection under the law, the same due process and equality that do you and I. You bear false witness before God. Foolish. You can be baptized for your sins and reconfirmed again in your faith, tyrone.

You are talking through your butt again. :lol: They have the same protection under the law, the same due process and equality that do you and I. You bear false witness before God. Foolish. You can be baptized for your sins and reconfirmed again in your faith, tyrone.
I remember once when I was down around Temple Square and there was this weird lady preaching on the corner.
She looked like she was ready to calf any day.
She said she her baby was going to be the David prophesied in the Bible to come in the last days and lead everyone. This was like about 1968.
You remind me of her.

I remember once when I was down around Temple Square and there was this weird lady preaching on the corner.
She said she her baby was going to be the David prophesied in the Bible to come in the last days and lead everyone. This was like about 1968.
You remind me of her.
Because you are old, and your mind is feeble and fading more every day. You live in the past, old man. I live for the future.

You remind me of her.
Because you are old, and your mind is feeble and fading more every day. You live in the past, old man. I live for the future.

You remind me of her.

Your type of atheism and torture do go hand in hand.

Well, whip in hand.

Put yourself in Elizabeth Smart shoes. If you had been tortured for that long, would you isolate yourself from society like many rape victims do or would you take advantage of it like Smart did?

You LDS priesthood holders better listen up: you are just talking while she is walking the walk.

Forget locker-room talk, says Elizabeth Smart, there's 'no justifying' sexual violence

View attachment 93396
Remind me how you and the left condemned Clinton, as I recall the defense all said "well gee it was just a blow job".
How is a woman voluntarily giving you a blow job sexual assault. Clinton charmed women, Trump groped them.

You LDS priesthood holders better listen up: you are just talking while she is walking the walk.

Forget locker-room talk, says Elizabeth Smart, there's 'no justifying' sexual violence

View attachment 93396
Remind me how you and the left condemned Clinton, as I recall the defense all said "well gee it was just a blow job".
How is a woman voluntarily giving you a blow job sexual assault. Clinton charmed women, Trump groped them.
Both were powerful men of their generation with a sense of entitlement. The post-Trump world has ended that nonsense. Those men and women who exploit others sexually will answer for their behavior.

Both were powerful men of their generation with a sense of entitlement. The post-Trump world has ended that nonsense. Those men and women who exploit others sexually will answer for their behavior.
How do you define "exploit"?
Define it.

Cat got your tongue? lol
Can you read and comprehend? You are cut when you start
:spinner:
and twirling your hair, and you go like
20727735.jpg

KelleyAnne has the played under Trump's bed every night to prepare for election night.

Forum List

Back