Elizabeth Edwards breaks silence on affair

She knows the bastard child is her husbands, but so long as she doesn't admit it, she cashes in!

I'm fairly tired of Elizabeth and the way she is emasculating this guy and of him for allowing her to do it.

I actually feel kind of sorry for him after seeing the Oprah interview. Oprah was really pushy trying to get him to say something bad about the things that Elizabeth wrote and he wasn't having any of it. Elizabeth refused to say the other woman's name and said that the child didn't look like any of hers.

He should not have cheated on his wife but I am beginning to wonder if Elizabeth was this bitchy before she was diagnosed.

I think she's said enough and the whole family should just fade out of politics now.

I keep looking, but I can't seem to find the 20+ threads on Edwards. Only a bunch of nonsense about Palin's kid. I don't recall the latter making a bid for public office.

you must have missed it under the 200 "obama is ruining the country" threads. or maybe they're under all the racist threads that were posted.

and if this thread weren't so silly, i might have said i feel really bad for her.

but the thread wasn't intended for real discussion now, was it?

didn't think so.

The thread was intended for serious discussion. I called your ass on the carpet and all you're doing is sputtering your ass off with that lame attempt to deflect. The topic is not Obama.

Produce 200 threads that state that. I'll wait.

The truth is, you lefties will question the ethics and morals of a Republican for the behavior of her child, but you won't question the ethics and morals of a Democrat for his own behavior.

But if Palin's daughter wanted an abortion and Palin said no you'd be all over ass about that and demanding her daughter have the right to choose. Apparently, Palin is only responsible in a cherrypicking sort of way.

The FACT is, not ONE person has or will address the question. This -- deflections and personal attacks -- represents itself as the best y'all can do. You have no real point. Just mindless Republican bashing for the sake of it. Win at all costs. The dishonor and selling of one's integrity doesn't matter.

Just so long as you get YOUR boy in the White House.

Defend the behavior and the double standard or get your owned ass back in the corner.
Edwards is a skank. His wife isn't much better. They ran for POTUS knowing that this scandal could blow up and give the presidency to the Republican nominee if he'd have been the candidate after the primaries.

No one defends him, which is why you don't see many threads on him. Ya'll defend Palin, who is an idiot and hates most of America, which is why you saw many threads on her.

And quit being so intellectually dishonest. There were more nasty threads about Obama than about McCain and Palin combined. Hell, probably Biden earned more nasty threads at this message board than Palin did.

The truth is, you lefties will question the ethics and morals of a Republican for the behavior of her child, but you won't question the ethics and morals of a Democrat for his own behavior.

Because when it comes down to it, most lefties don't give a shit about affairs of the heart and all that other shit, Repubs do. And they are the ones who makes an issue of it. Show me a Dem who gave a shit about Lewinsky. Nada. The only time a Dem gives a shit is when a rightwing loon screams their nuts off about how immoral an affair is, is when one of their own does the same, thus showing them for the hypocrites they are....
True enough. At one time the affairs of politicians didn't do more than raise eyebrows...most Americans didn't believe they were anyone's business. But then came Clinton, and the hatred of the man cause the Republicans to act like assholes and try to impeach him. Now when someone laughs at their candidates hypocricy on sexual issues they cry big crocodile tears. Never fails to make me laugh.

Forum List

Back