Elite XC - Heat

Stoner

Herbologist
Aug 16, 2008
Euphoria
Elite XC is not nearly to the level of the UFC and Pride but this card looks interesting. Mainly the main event. I am sick and tired of everyone who thinks Kimbo is the greatest fighter in the world because he has a big beard and whoops on scrubs in a backyard.

I see exactly what Elite XC is doing. Kimbo is their league's crown jewel and want/need him to keep winning. Hense the softball opponents they've been throwing him. Now Elite XC decides to be cute and throw him a big name...except he's over-the-hill and potentially washed up. Still, don't be shocked if Shamrock beats Kimbo. If Sham gets him on the mat it's over. I just hope Shamrock doesn't decide to get cute and stand toe-to-toe with him. If he does they need to have an ambulance idling in the garage.

I like Arlovski. He can be boring to watch at times but he's still one of the top heavys. Also enjoy watching Rua fight.

And Gina Carano. Mmmmmmmmmmm :eusa_drool: I hope she doesn't like the fuzzy lap flounder because I'd love to explore her aft regions one day. I'll bite her on the back of the neck and wrestle her to the floor.

Main Event

Kimbo "I'm Overrated" Slice vs Ken Shamrock

170 lbs.: Elite XC Welterweight Champion Jake Shields (21-4–1) vs. Paul “Semtex” Daley (18-6-2)

265 lbs.: Andre “The Pitbull” Arlovski (13-5) vs. Roy “Big Country” Nelson (13-2)

140 lbs.: Gina “Conviction” Carano (6-0) vs. Kelly Kobald (16-2-1)

185 lbs.: Murilo “Ninja” Rua (16-8-1) vs. Benji Radach (18-4)

Last edited:
Shamrock had to cancel because of a cut he sustained on his eye in training. So unknown Seth Petruzelli stepped in with no notice and...KNOCKED KIMBO "I'M OVERATED" SLICE THE FUCK OUT IN 14 SECONDS!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad the Kimbo hype can finally die out now. The man is a bumb. Takes more than a big beard to be a fighter.

The funniest part was the announcer said, "Wow, Seth Petruzelli has shocked the MMA world!" Really? WTF was he smoking. Doesn't take a great fighter to beat Kimbo. This was hardly a huge upset. Kimbo is very vulnerable.

And to think Kimbo once said he would love to fight Fedor Emelianenko. LOL, that would be hysterical. I would pay good money to see him in front of Fedor. Fedor would murder him.

[youtube]ur4GfOJ9Q7U[/youtube]

Last edited:
Shamrock had to cancel because of a cut he sustained on his eye in training. So unknown Seth Petruzelli stepped in with no notice and...KNOCKED KIMBO "I'M OVERATED" SLICE THE FUCK OUT IN 14 SECONDS!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad the Kimbo hype can finally die out now. The man is a bumb. Takes more than a big beard to be a fighter.

The funniest part was the announcer said, "Wow, Seth Petruzelli has shocked the MMA world!" Really? WTF was he smoking. Doesn't take a great fighter to beat Kimbo. This was hardly a huge upset. Kimbo is very vulnerable.

And to think Kimbo once said he would love to fight Fedor Emelianenko. LOL, that would be hysterical. I would pay good money to see him in front of Fedor. Fedor would murder him.

[youtube]ur4GfOJ9Q7U[/youtube]

Quote from Frank Mir:

"A guy like Brock Lesnar doesn't upset me at all," says Mir. "I think he has the potential to be a very legitimate martial artist. … So when I stretched out his leg and felt him tapping, I didn't even try to extend it even further. But somebody like a Kimbo or somebody like that who I don't think respects the sport, like a 'Krazy Horse,' I don't think they have a place in it. The referee couldn't get to me fast enough."

Frank Mir's analysis is spot on. Kimbo is a thug that NEVER belonged in MMA. Not because he's street garbage, but because he's a one dimensional ghetto brawler that hurts the legitimacy of the sport.

Frank Mir's analysis is spot on. Kimbo is a thug that NEVER belonged in MMA. Not because he's street garbage, but because he's a one dimensional ghetto brawler that hurts the legitimacy of the sport.

The problem is me and you realize that but the Elite XC doesn't. They'll throw him that kid again in a rematch and Kimbo will probably win and the hype will be back. Unfortunately.

In the end Kimbo will be widely known as a fraud. The Elite XC can only protect him for so long. Eventually he'll have to fight a BJJ fighter. Can you imagine Kimbo matched against Big Nog or Fedor? BWAHAHAHAHAHA! That will be funnier than a libbie on this board attempting to debate.

Forum List

Back