Elite Officer Recalls Hunt For Bin Laden

He was the one who nixed it-----damn dude--do you have McKinney helping you with this ?

Listen dildo! you haven't added anything of an educational nature or satirical wit to this discussion. So why do you keep bringing up Cynthia McKinney? Are you jealous that maybe, your half the woman that she is?:badgrin::eusa_boohoo:

i saw it on 60 minutes last night...the dude or major of the delta forces...had 50 men against over a 1000 men. the nixed plans were the two plans prior to the last plans that were nixed by military command.

if bin laden and saddum were both dead it would pretty much spell the end of the big bad boogie man terrorists that the bush admin has used to terrified americans into being sheep.

Interesting article. OBL is revered in most of the Muslim world. My hunch is that killing him would have made it even worse for the United States (if that's possible).

"I sincerely join... in abjuring all political connection with every foreign power; and though I cordially wish well to the progress of liberty in all nations, and would forever give it the weight of our countenance, yet they are not to be touched without contamination from their other bad principles. Commerce with all nations, alliance with none, should be our motto." --Thomas Jefferson to Thomas Lomax, 1799.

Forum List

Back