Eliot Spitzer made this world a better place

Maybe Spitzer and Weiner can get their own show together...
What Weiner did is bizarre. What Spitzer did is perfectly normal. The problem is he was under surveillance by his political opposition and he was sold out by the madam.

The ultimate consequence is America has lost an exceptionally good politician. Spitzer did a lot of good and would have done a great deal more. So who are the big losers in the end?

Since when did it become perfectly normal for a married man to pay whores to have sex with him? What world do you live in?
Again; how old are you?

[Bernie Madoff has an investment plan for you. He's already sold it to a few thousand people before you.

Interested?

Oh come on... he ONLY made a SIMPLE mistake!

He's still a bright and capable man!

:rolleyes:
You're comparing Spitzer's single indiscretion to what Madoff did over the years?
Why not? You're trying to acquit him by pointing to Vitter who wasn't even up on charges, AND Bill Clinton who was nearly impeached, convicted of perjury AND stripped of his law license.

Why shouldn't I get flexible equivalency, or have you managed to find a workaround for your hypocrisy?
I never mentioned Vitter, nor am I attempting to compare Spitzer's actions to anyone else's. I am simply saying that paying for pussy is nothing new and in my experience the kind of men who moralize about it are usually hypocritical jerk-offs.

That's all.

What Weiner did is bizarre. What Spitzer did is perfectly normal. The problem is he was under surveillance by his political opposition and he was sold out by the madam.

The ultimate consequence is America has lost an exceptionally good politician. Spitzer did a lot of good and would have done a great deal more. So who are the big losers in the end?

Since when did it become perfectly normal for a married man to pay whores to have sex with him? What world do you live in?
Again; how old are you?

You seem to be afraid to or unwilling to answer the question...

This, in itself, is telling...

You're comparing Spitzer's single indiscretion to what Madoff did over the years?
Why not? You're trying to acquit him by pointing to Vitter who wasn't even up on charges, AND Bill Clinton who was nearly impeached, convicted of perjury AND stripped of his law license.

Why shouldn't I get flexible equivalency, or have you managed to find a workaround for your hypocrisy?
I never mentioned Vitter, nor am I attempting to compare Spitzer's actions to anyone else's. I am simply saying that paying for pussy is nothing new and in my experience the kind of men who moralize about it are usually hypocritical jerk-offs.

That's all.
So you're making the claim all men use prostitutes, and those who don't are hypocrites or liars?

[Bernie Madoff has an investment plan for you. He's already sold it to a few thousand people before you.

Interested?

Oh come on... he ONLY made a SIMPLE mistake!

He's still a bright and capable man!

:rolleyes:

Single indescretion?

No, that is a lie... He wasn't caled Client #9 because that was his first "indescretion"...

You continue to fail throughout this thread....

And a lot of people rob banks, so who are we to judge if a police officer robs banks in his spare time, right? If he gets caught he can just say it was 'political.'

Utterly insane.
You think what Eliot Spitzer did compares with robbing a bank?

Utterly simple-minded.
No, it compares to a vice cop getting caught doing the exact crime he hauls people in for. You want prostitute or drug using cops patrolling your streets? How do you justify your acceptance of corruption in high office of other political parties while forgiving your own of similar issues.
Again, your flawed analogy points out the defect in your reasoning: Eliot Spitzer was not a vice cop or a narc. He did not arrest people for buying or selling pussy or selling or using drugs. He went after corrupt officials for stealing from the public. Do you see the difference? Can you understand the difference? And can you understand that is why he was set up and taken down?

I can explain it to you but I can't comprehend it for you. You're not stupid so the only reason for your persistently flawed reasoning is you simply refuse to acknowledge the facts.

Eliot Spitzer got laid. Period. He's been crucified for it and in the end it's the public who will suffer. Because now any well intentioned politician will be deterred by what happened to Spitzer.

mikek said:
Eliot Spitzer was not a vice cop or a narc.

You're right. He held two far more IMPORTANT positions. Attorney General AND Governor. He was revealed to have committed the crime of solicitation of prostitution. He is under investigation for misuse of campaign funds in the obtaining these illicit services.

Mikek said:
He did not arrest people for buying or selling pussy or selling or using drugs.

No he did not. He was the final authority in prosecuting those people though in both positions. Therefore he was held to a much higher standard. His power was much farther ranging and impactful.

He went after corrupt officials for stealing from the public.

So? Does that mean a vice cop should be immune from prosecution for murder or theft or whatever? This is an irrelevancy.

Your ilk always wants to overlook indiscretions of the penile quality, unless they are not of your ilk.

"he was just banging hookers... with campaign funds. Who cares?"

Your moral depravity is illustrated again. You rail about corruption in the private sector, but the public sector where your power lies... is to be ignored as 'harmless foibles'. The ends justify the means once again.

Yes, he was very anti-corruption when he wasn't illegally paying women for sex.:lol:
Do you believe patronizing a prostitute compares with the kind of political corruption Eliot Spitzer is responsible for putting an end to?

How old are you?

Screwing around on your spouse is about as corrupt as it gets in the morals department.. and claiming Spitzer made the WORLD a better place is asinine.

I'm 51... what the hell does that have to do with anything?

Forum List

Back