Eliot Spitzer is a hero

Apr 17, 2011
I don't care that he banged a hooker. I care that he was a public servant, serving America by cracking down on Wall St who has a history distorting market and robbing people.

That is what I care about. Too bad republicans do not share my values. They think that Wall St is good for the nation. Hence, why republicans went after Spitzer without mercy.

I don't care that he banged a hooker. I care that he was a public servant, serving America by cracking down on Wall St who has a history distorting market and robbing people.

That is what I care about. Too bad republicans do not share my values. They think that Wall St is good for the nation. Hence, why republicans went after Spitzer without mercy.

Hero?

Do you have any idea what the word actually means?

Bush used housing to stimulate a dead economy so he could cover up the failed Iraq policy and win a 2nd term. He called for a stand-down during the formation of the largest asset bubble in American history.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNqQx7sjoS8]‪Home Ownership and President Bush‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Spitzer was the only prominent figure trying to expose Wall Street and the Bush Administration.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/02/13/AR2008021302783.html

(...which is why he was targeted by the Bush Fed and removed. Welcome to the old Soviet Union)

# 25 Bush
Was Spitzer targeted? - seattlepi.com
The Spitzer Sex Sting: A Few More Questions?By Scott Horton (Harper's Magazine)
Spitzer Has Sinned, But It's Our Sex Obsession That's Criminal
http://www.rense.com/general81/why.htm

They're coming back in 2012. You ain't seen nothing yet.

Last edited:
I'm not a rightwinger, and Spitzer is a sleazeball. Now, that doesn't mean that he couldn't be effective at what he did politically, but none the less, the guy is a sleazeball, and I'm not going to stand up for that type of person.

Hero?

Do you have any idea what the word actually means?

No.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: If this corrupt elitist who believed he was above the law is your idea of a hero then you are no better then a troll. Did he do some good things? Yes he did. Did he violate his oath of office? Yeah he did that too. In a public official especially a DA or AG that is un pardonable.

Do people here not know who Eliot Spitzer is?

Sure. He was Client #10.

He was a guy who paid $10,000 a night for a hooker. what could she possibly do for $10,000 a night?

All that said, yes, he went after Wall Street, but by and large, the Democrats are as in bed with Wall Street as the Republicans are.

Wall Street deserves it share of the blame for our steady decline, but so do unions, government, and the average American consumer.

Bush used housing to stimulate a dead economy so he could cover up the failed Iraq policy and win a 2nd term. He called for a stand-down during the formation of the largest asset bubble in American history.
‪Home Ownership and President Bush‬‏ - YouTube

Spitzer was the only prominent figure trying to expose Wall Street and the Bush Administration.
Eliot Spitzer - Predatory Lenders' Partner in Crime

(...which is why he was targeted by the Bush Fed and removed. Welcome to the old Soviet Union)

They're coming back in 2012. You ain't seen nothing yet.

Please. Spitzer had no one to blame but himself for his stupidity. No one "Targetted" him. No one MADE him pay $10,000 for a hooker.

It was Democrats that passed laws that forced the banks to loan money to people who couldn't make downpayments and had questionable income, because they could be sued if they couldn't under the CRA.

Do people here not know who Eliot Spitzer is?

Sure. He was Client #10.

He was a guy who paid $10,000 a night for a hooker. what could she possibly do for $10,000 a night?

All that said, yes, he went after Wall Street, but by and large, the Democrats are as in bed with Wall Street as the Republicans are.

Wall Street deserves it share of the blame for our steady decline, but so do unions, government, and the average American consumer.

Yeah..this is all you remember.

Spitzer was the one who found that that Enron..and a host of other companies were doing some fast and loose bookkeeping.

He threatened to sue President Bush if nothing was done about it.

He was hated because of that by the "Captains of the Universe" on wallstreet.

Rumor is they popped champagne corks when he was busted.

I didn't see it..but then again..I didn't sit in on board meetings.

:lol:

Forum List

Back