Elin Nordegren is only getting $100 mil from Tiger

Article 15

Dr. House slayer
Jul 4, 2008
TMZ has learned ... Elin Nordegren will walk away from her marriage with Tiger Woods with approximately $100 million.

As one source with direct knowledge of the terms of the divorce tells TMZ, "She'll be getting close to $100,000,000."

There have been reports Elin would score $750 million, but we have confirmed that figure is wrong. Indeed, as we first reported, Tiger is not even worth $750 million. We're told his net worth is somewhere between $500 and $600 million.

Elin Nordegren -- The 100 Million Dollar Woman | TMZ.com

$750 million did seem like complete lunacy.

TMZ has learned ... Elin Nordegren will walk away from her marriage with Tiger Woods with approximately $100 million.

As one source with direct knowledge of the terms of the divorce tells TMZ, "She'll be getting close to $100,000,000."

There have been reports Elin would score $750 million, but we have confirmed that figure is wrong. Indeed, as we first reported, Tiger is not even worth $750 million. We're told his net worth is somewhere between $500 and $600 million.

Elin Nordegren -- The 100 Million Dollar Woman | TMZ.com

$750 million did seem like complete lunacy.

For $750 million I woulda married Tiger.

*puts wig away*

I find it funny that when I saw the story one of my first thoughts was, "TMZ is reporting this? It must be true."

she will get more than a 100 million....she will get property etc....she should have not settled for such a low figure....she should have taken his dreams...he is paying the ho's 25 million each....for silence

I find it funny that when I saw the story one of my first thoughts was, "TMZ is reporting this? It must be true."

TMZ is pretty good at keeping to the facts.. When you watch the show, if someone says something that is not backed up another will call them out.

Forum List

Back