Elin Nordegren Gets $750M, Custody of Kids in Exchange for Silence .....

$750 million is a fuckload of money.

Based on my non-existent knowledge of divorce law I'm calling epic fail on Tiger's lawyers.

Tiger should have followed the "Derek Jeter Rule" Which states that you DONT GET FREAKING MARRIED. At least until the end/later of your career.

Look at Jeter. He's considered a freaking saint and yet he's chased every piece of tail thats crossed his path. The reason being he didnt marry any of them.

Tiger should have followed the "Derek Jeter Rule" Which states that you DONT GET FREAKING MARRIED. At least until the end/later of your career.

Look at Jeter. He's considered a freaking saint and yet he's chased every piece of tail thats crossed his path. The reason being he didnt marry any of them.

Another reason why I begrudgingly respect Jeter.

OMG you people act like the swedish chick didn't know what she was getting herself into. She knew exactly what she was doing. Sure, she's a victim, a victim who stands to make untold millions. This isn't a hate on women post. It's a reality post. And yes, I stand behind my assertion that I've never met a swedish woman who wasn't loose. She should be so lucky.

Lets just say, you met three swedish women in your lifetime. Even if they were all whores, that makes ALL swedish women ...ALL OF THEM...whores?

Ever meet a sassy black woman, or a dumb polish woman? Do they represent ALL of that demographic?

See how dumb you look?

I've offended you obviously. Apologies. I've met scores of swedish women actually and all of the ones I can remember were a bit promiscuous. Inate in their culture it seems. I will attempt to restrain from my sweeping generalizations in your presence.

Another reason why I begrudgingly respect Jeter.

Same here. I will respect him more when he is freaking retired along with Mo and the yankees have a chance at sucking for at least one year.

$750 million is a fuckload of money.

Based on my non-existent knowledge of divorce law I'm calling epic fail on Tiger's lawyers.

A "Butt Load" is a Full Trailer of Tires... True Story!
icon14.gif

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back