Eliminating the Hurts of White Racism

Indeed, it looks like ole Abe thought that freeing slaves would HELP preserve the Union. While helping your black ass may not have been his primary goal

The end, you claim that the Emancipation proclamation was an act of white benevolence is refuted since you admit by your own words was not his primary goal. Thus we have established the reason for the Emancipation Proclamation was that it was being used to save the Union, end of story, your stupidity is refuted.

It was exactly white benevolence. Hell, he COULD have found any other of a long range of options other than freeing your black asses. Clearly, he shouldn't have even bothered with you. Such is the thanks that a black man extends towards the very man whose words made slaves cry tears of fucking joy. typical, really.

But hey.. again.. if you don't like it here with all the white people voting to extend equality then go ahead and take your black ass to Africa where no black culture has produced, in 5 thousand fucking years, what you enjoy today here in the US.

benevolence:1: disposition to do good
2 a: an act of kindness b: a generous gift
3: a compulsory levy by certain English kings with no other authority than the claim of prerogative

Were Lincoln's actions "benevolent" based on his own words and reasons for the Emancipation Proclamation? Or was he taking whatever means possible to save and preserve the Union? Remember, he said this:

If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that.

I certainly wish that all men could be free

:lol:

:cuckoo:

he did what he had to do to preserve the union. Again, if freeing slaves wasn't his MAIN concern you'll just have to forgive me for laughing at your FREE ASS TODAY.

:thup:

Preserving the Union was his main concern, he said so in perfect English for you to understand and the war was not about freeing slaves. Freeing the slaves was a mean to accomplish his primary goal, which was to preserve the Union. An act of benevolence is one is which you do something for someone without expecting anything back in return. Lincoln's action of freeing the slave was not benevolence, they were means to accomplish preserving the Union.

Indeed, it looks like ole Abe thought that freeing slaves would HELP preserve the Union. While helping your black ass may not have been his primary goal

The end, you claim that the Emancipation proclamation was an act of white benevolence is refuted since you admit by your own words was not his primary goal. Thus we have established the reason for the Emancipation Proclamation was that it was being used to save the Union, end of story, your stupidity is refuted.

It was exactly white benevolence. Hell, he COULD have found any other of a long range of options other than freeing your black asses. Clearly, he shouldn't have even bothered with you. Such is the thanks that a black man extends towards the very man whose words made slaves cry tears of fucking joy. typical, really.

But hey.. again.. if you don't like it here with all the white people voting to extend equality then go ahead and take your black ass to Africa where no black culture has produced, in 5 thousand fucking years, what you enjoy today here in the US.

It was not benevolence, it was a means to accomplish something, if Lincoln wanted to be benevolent to the slaves he would have already issue an Emancipation Proclamation, he didn't, instead did so only as a means to preserve the Union, his act was not white benevolence. The war itself was not to free slaves because the white Union soldiers would not have fought if that was so, you entire argument is refuted.

benevolence:1: disposition to do good
2 a: an act of kindness b: a generous gift
3: a compulsory levy by certain English kings with no other authority than the claim of prerogative

Were Lincoln's actions "benevolent" based on his own words and reasons for the Emancipation Proclamation? Or was he taking whatever means possible to save and preserve the Union? Remember, he said this:

If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that.

he did what he had to do to preserve the union. Again, if freeing slaves wasn't his MAIN concern you'll just have to forgive me for laughing at your FREE ASS TODAY.

Preserving the Union was his main concern, he said so in perfect English for you to understand and the war was not about freeing slaves. Freeing the slaves was a mean to accomplish his primary goal, which was to preserve the Union. An act of benevolence is one is which you do something for someone without expecting anything back in return. Lincoln's action of freeing the slave was not benevolence, they were means to accomplish preserving the Union.

Again, how many times do i have to write it: OF COURSE PRESERVING THE UNION WAS HIS FIRST CONCERN. He was the president of the united states, for fucks sake. BUT, he also chose a vector by which your black ass set your first step off the farm. He did this out of benevolence indicated, by your own quote, HIS DESIRE THAT ALL MEN WOULD BE FREE. You may want to ignore this fact, darkie, but it's no less of a fact than your failure of an education.

Again, how many times do i have to write it: OF COURSE PRESERVING THE UNION WAS HIS FIRST CONCERN. He was the president of the united states, for fucks sake. BUT, he also chose a vector by which your black ass set your first step off the farm. He did this out of benevolence indicated, by your own quote, HIS DESIRE THAT ALL MEN WOULD BE FREE. You may want to ignore this fact, darkie, but it's no less of a fact than your failure of an education.

That wasn't benevolence, thats was doing whatever was necessary to preserve the Union, in other words, covering his behind. Lincoln did not believe blacks were equal to whites and believed himself to be superior. benevolence ? More like paternalistic racism at best as a means to and end.

That wasn't benevolence, thats was doing whatever was necessary to preserve the Union, in other words, covering his behind. Lincoln did not believe blacks were equal to whites and believed himself to be superior. benevolence ? More like paternalistic racism at best as a means to and end.

freeing slaves didn't win the civil war, dummy. he could have done a great many things without having anything to do with your black ass. Seriously, bite the hand that feeds you, stupid.. then cry about how you are starving when white people no longer care to grant equality to you.

How many times do I have to fucking quote:

hey, believe what you want to believe, niggerplanet man. It took white people to pass the Constitutional Amendement that you enjoy so much. Believe it even if you refuse to believe that the tears of Joy shed by your ancestors weren't the direct result of Abe motherfucking Lincoln.

freeing slaves didn't win the civil war, dummy. he could have done a great many things without having anything to do with your black ass. Seriously, bite the hand that feeds you, stupid.. then cry about how you are starving when white people no longer care to grant equality to you.

How many times do I have to fucking quote:

hey, believe what you want to believe, niggerplanet man. It took white people to pass the Constitutional Amendement that you enjoy so much. Believe it even if you refuse to believe that the tears of Joy shed by your ancestors weren't the direct result of Abe motherfucking Lincoln.

Your BS has been refuted and you're on the Bass' ignore list, to keeo arguing with jackasses like you constitutes feeding the troll.

:rofl:

yea, you go run behind an ignore list since, clearly, you are too much of a pussy to deal with historic fact. I guess it was this kind of impotent rage that caused white men to free you rather than your own effort to rise off of the cotton field.

New Topics

Forum List

Back