Eliminating the Hurts of White Racism

Why is it that every time I read one of the Basses posts I actually feel like going out and oppressing someone?

Why is it that every time I read one of the Basses posts I actually feel like going out and oppressing someone?

I don't know, but it makes me want to call my black friends and tell them what he posts ... they enjoy the good laugh.

Because maybe being oppressive is already latently in you.

Really? You do know that many black people in Africa have owned slaves for centuries, and many still do ... right ... so it is just as latently in you as well.

This thread is about racism by your kind, not slavery, and slavery in Africa isn't all necessarily linked to racism anyways.

White people must be taught about the latent racism that exists in *SOME* of them in order to heal and cure them of this mental disorder.

Because maybe being oppressive is already latently in you.

Really? You do know that many black people in Africa have owned slaves for centuries, and many still do ... right ... so it is just as latently in you as well.

This thread is about racism by your kind, not slavery, and slavery in Africa isn't all necessarily linked to racism anyways.

White people must be taught about the latent racism that exists in *SOME* of them in order to heal and cure them of this mental disorder.

Really ... is it racist to blame a race for everything that is wrong in your life?

Really ... is it racist to blame a race for everything that is wrong in your life?

Now you're setting up strawmen arguments to knock down, no one ever blamed an entire race for everything wrong in their life and the Bass isn't taking that bait by you.

Now you're setting up strawmen arguments to knock down, no one ever blamed an entire race for everything wrong in their life and the Bass isn't taking that bait by you.

No, because you know the answer is yes, which makes you racist and not me. I admitted that my life was fucked up because of my own actions and not because my people were slaughtered by the thousands by a dictator before I was born.

Is it racist to claim that an entire race has a flaw?

No, because you know the answer is yes, which makes you racist and not me. I admitted that my life was fucked up because of my own actions and not because my people were slaughtered by the thousands by a dictator before I was born.

If it did happen one would have to check the truth of such a claim but since no such claim was made this is a strawman argument.

If it did happen one would have to check the truth of such a claim but since no such claim was made this is a strawman argument.

Deep down inside, you know you did.

Now about the other question, what's your answer?

It is the lack of evolution oppressing black folks, not white people.

The Bass is always welcome to take his black ass back to Africa... the land of peace, prosperity and, above all, a social contrast to those white devils and their stable culture.

The Bass is always welcome to take his black ass back to Africa... the land of peace, prosperity and, above all, a social contrast to those white devils and their stable culture.

He will never do that unless Jessie Jackson or Al Sharpton can
figure out how the Blacks repress their own race more then what
any white man has

Forum List

Back