Eliminating churches is the endgame for the homosexual lobby...not gay marriage

Yeah- for decades 'queers' have been pushing for laws to criminalize religious behavior- promoting jail sentences for Christians who have intercourse in private. For decades gays have pushed for laws to have Christians fired from their jobs and the military.

Oh wait- sorry- it is Christians that have been attacking homosexuals like that for decades.

Meanwhile, in Muslim countries, gays are being beheaded and tossed off rooftops. But, since it hasn't happened here yet, people still get called Islamaphobic for mentioning it. Muslims will not accept gays, Christians, atheists or any other infidel.

All Muslim countries? Uganda isn't Muslim...

Muslims here will never accept gays? Really?

Human Rights Campaign

religious-groups-on-marriage-equality-v3.png

Your chart doesn't mean jack shit. Only the supremely gullible believe anything published by ThinkProgress.

Only the extremely, proactively gullible - those who seek to be lied to - even visit their website. And no one with a shred of self-respect would ever cite them as a source for anything.

Only the weak with no counter argument attack the source.

Attitudes on Same-sex Marriage by Religious Affiliation and Denominational Family

"Eliminating churches is the endgame for the homosexual lobby...not gay marriage"

Another ridiculous lie from the right.

The thing is, of course, when none of this comes to pass, the OP won't return to this thread to admit she was wrong – again.

The thing is, of course, when it DOES come to pass, you droolers will have already moved the goalpost to pretend this was never a question at all, much less something you denied vehemently.

So you really and truly believe that the eventual goal of "liberals" is to "eliminate "the church""?

You believe, in your heart of hearts that gays just wanted civil marriage in order to tear it down?

Depends on the liberal and the gay in question. I think the vast majority of both (overlapping) groups are just useful idiots without the intellectual wattage to power a nightlight.

But yes, I know for a fact that there are activists in both (overlapping) groups who want very much to either eliminate the church, or bludgeon it into a PC conformity that would render it so meaningless it might as well not exist.

And yes, I do know there are activists in both (overlapping) groups who very much saw same-sex "marriage" as merely a weapon to silence opposition and impose their own perspective on society.

So you're painting with a broad brush based on your perception of a small number of "liberals" that you believe think that way. You don't know, you're just sure they would. :lol:

No, idiot. You're just trying to apply the typical leftist "all or nothing" debate technique. In vain, because your bullshit doesn't work on me.

Try to wrap your brain around the phrase "homosexual lobby", and understand that it doesn't mean, or even imply, "every homosexual in the United States, and their supporters".

And at no point did I EVER say otherwise.

So pack up your straw man and move on down the road.

Yeah- for decades 'queers' have been pushing for laws to criminalize religious behavior- promoting jail sentences for Christians who have intercourse in private. For decades gays have pushed for laws to have Christians fired from their jobs and the military.

Oh wait- sorry- it is Christians that have been attacking homosexuals like that for decades.

Meanwhile, in Muslim countries, gays are being beheaded and tossed off rooftops. But, since it hasn't happened here yet, people still get called Islamaphobic for mentioning it. Muslims will not accept gays, Christians, atheists or any other infidel.

Human Rights Campaign

Your chart doesn't mean jack shit. Only the supremely gullible believe anything published by ThinkProgress.

Only the extremely, proactively gullible - those who seek to be lied to - even visit their website. And no one with a shred of self-respect would ever cite them as a source for anything.

Attitudes on Same-sex Marriage by Religious Affiliation and Denominational Family

Yeah, you WISH I was going to let you deflect and redefine parameters.

Poor liberals, you have to claim religion is not under attack today and in the near future you will have to defend the actual practice.

Human Rights Campaign

You stuck to the parameters of a week argument. Still are. Who hates gays most in the U.S.? It's not Muslims.

"Eliminating churches is the endgame for the homosexual lobby...not gay marriage"

Another ridiculous lie from the right.

The thing is, of course, when none of this comes to pass, the OP won't return to this thread to admit she was wrong – again.

The thing is, of course, when it DOES come to pass, you droolers will have already moved the goalpost to pretend this was never a question at all, much less something you denied vehemently.

So you really and truly believe that the eventual goal of "liberals" is to "eliminate "the church""?

You believe, in your heart of hearts that gays just wanted civil marriage in order to tear it down?

Depends on the liberal and the gay in question. I think the vast majority of both (overlapping) groups are just useful idiots without the intellectual wattage to power a nightlight.

But yes, I know for a fact that there are activists in both (overlapping) groups who want very much to either eliminate the church, or bludgeon it into a PC conformity that would render it so meaningless it might as well not exist.

And yes, I do know there are activists in both (overlapping) groups who very much saw same-sex "marriage" as merely a weapon to silence opposition and impose their own perspective on society.

So you're painting with a broad brush based on your perception of a small number of "liberals" that you believe think that way. You don't know, you're just sure they would. :lol:

No, idiot. You're just trying to apply the typical leftist "all or nothing" debate technique. In vain, because your bullshit doesn't work on me.

Try to wrap your brain around the phrase "homosexual lobby", and understand that it doesn't mean, or even imply, "every homosexual in the United States, and their supporters".

Funny, you were the one ascribing an absolute. You made the claim that liberals WOULD destroy "the church". Forgotten your own statement?

The thing is, of course, when it DOES come to pass,

Poor liberals, you have to claim religion is not under attack today and in the near future you will have to defend the actual practice.

Yeah, fortunately they have memories shorter than the lifespan of a mayfly, so they won't remember that they're contradicting themselves.

Human Rights Campaign

You stuck to the parameters of a week argument. Still are. Who hates gays most in the U.S.? It's not Muslims.

I need an emoticon for a giant, jaw-cracking yawn.

Funny, you were the one ascribing an absolute. You made the claim that liberals WOULD destroy "the church". Forgotten your own statement?

The thing is, of course, when it DOES come to pass,

Oh, look, ANOTHER attempt at goalpost-moving.

Chuckles, just because pawns like you are used to achieve a goal doesn't mean your puppeteers let you in on the gameplan.

Oh, and as I keep telling you lefties, being obtuse isn't an effective argument.

I need an emoticon for a giant, jaw-cracking yawn.

Your need for oxygen to your brain notwithstanding, I've proven my assertions...you've dismissed them because you can't counter them.

"The agenda is not tolerance for different beliefs and lifestyles. The agenda is a demand that everyone get on board with the moral revolution or be punished. That means if you or your church won’t get with the program, then the revolutionaries will endeavor to close you down.

"But they aren’t going to say,”We’ll close you down,” in so many words. They will cover it in propaganda that conceals their real aim. They’ll say, as Oppenheimer does, that taxpayers are “subsidizing” churches, that ministers make fat-cat six-figure salaries, and that government should get those rich priests and preachers off the government dole.
"Never mind that the average base salary of a full-time senior pastor ranges from $33,000 to $70,000 (source). Never mind that ministers do pay income taxes. Never mind that it is absurd to suggest not paying taxes is a subsidy. Never mind that exemptions do function to keep church and state out of one another’s business. That doesn’t fit the fictional narrative activists wish to advance—that these churches don’t deserve to have their “subsidy” continued in light of their intolerable views on sexuality."

This has been the goal all along, as everybody knows. It isn't about equal rights for gays. It's about eliminating Christianity.

Ending Tax Exemptions Means Ending Churches

Ah the Christians who want to be 'victims' again.

The goal of the "Hate the Gays" wing of Christianity has been to criminalize homosexuals, and lock them up.

Queers have been attacking the church relentlessly for decades. The goal of the hate-church queers is to criminalize religion.

Should we call you a waaaahh-mbulance, or do you just want to sit there and snivel while playing your violin?

LOL....since I am neither a Christian or a homosexual- I am not certain what you think you are saying.

I will point out again the irony of Christian's whining about the 'bad homosexuals' attacking them- you know for trying to buy product from them and then asking that the law be enforced, while for decades Christians have attempted to have homosexuals put in prison and/or fired- just for being homosexuals.

IF religion is ever actually under attack in the United States then I will speak out for its defense.

Telling Christians that they have to comply with the same law everyone else has to though- is not an attack on Christians.

"The agenda is not tolerance for different beliefs and lifestyles. The agenda is a demand that everyone get on board with the moral revolution or be punished. That means if you or your church won’t get with the program, then the revolutionaries will endeavor to close you down.

"But they aren’t going to say,”We’ll close you down,” in so many words. They will cover it in propaganda that conceals their real aim. They’ll say, as Oppenheimer does, that taxpayers are “subsidizing” churches, that ministers make fat-cat six-figure salaries, and that government should get those rich priests and preachers off the government dole.
"Never mind that the average base salary of a full-time senior pastor ranges from $33,000 to $70,000 (source). Never mind that ministers do pay income taxes. Never mind that it is absurd to suggest not paying taxes is a subsidy. Never mind that exemptions do function to keep church and state out of one another’s business. That doesn’t fit the fictional narrative activists wish to advance—that these churches don’t deserve to have their “subsidy” continued in light of their intolerable views on sexuality."

This has been the goal all along, as everybody knows. It isn't about equal rights for gays. It's about eliminating Christianity.

Ending Tax Exemptions Means Ending Churches

The goal of the "Hate the Gays" wing of Christianity has been to criminalize homosexuals, and lock them up.

Queers have been attacking the church relentlessly for decades. The goal of the hate-church queers is to criminalize religion.

Should we call you a waaaahh-mbulance, or do you just want to sit there and snivel while playing your violin?

LOL....since I am neither a Christian or a homosexual- I am not certain what you think you are saying.

I will point out again the irony of Christian's whining about the 'bad homosexuals' attacking them- you know for trying to buy product from them and then asking that the law be enforced, while for decades Christians have attempted to have homosexuals put in prison and/or fired- just for being homosexuals.
Christians have attempted to have homosexuals put in prison and/or fired- just for being homosexuals.

And that is the crux of the matter , christians fear what will be done to them as they have done unto others

IF religion is ever actually under attack in the United States then I will speak out for its defense.

Telling Christians that they have to comply with the same law everyone else has to though- is not an attack on Christians.

Wait until things go to crap and then step in huh? Not the best strategy.

Christians have attempted to have homosexuals put in prison and/or fired- just for being homosexuals.

And that is the crux of the matter , christians fear what will be done to them as they have done unto others

Possibly remembering

Wait until things go to crap and then step in huh? Not the best strategy.

Well I am not going to try to shovel crap when there isn't any crap to shovel.

Forum List

Back