Eliminate armed guards for the President, Vice-President, and their families, and est

Now Matthew... you know it's not nice to use logic to point out the hypocrisy and double standard of the left, I mean... THAT'S RACIST!

Gun free zones don't prohibit armed security personnel, you retards.

jeezus, what next?

Whoooooooow.... Woooooooow there skippy.... GUN FREE ZONES ARE THE BEST WAY TO PROTECT THE CHILDREN THERE IS. NOW YOU'RE JUST NOT MAKING SENSE. YOU BETTER RETHINK YOUR REPLY BECAUSE YOU REALLY LOOK DUMB NOW.

Obama's kids are a target each minute of each day because they are kids of the POTUS. Comparing them to ordinary kids is not a fair comparison. Having said that, the best way to protect children from being victims may be to protect them with armed guards.

Gun free zones don't prohibit armed security personnel, you retards.

jeezus, what next?

Whoooooooow.... Woooooooow there skippy.... GUN FREE ZONES ARE THE BEST WAY TO PROTECT THE CHILDREN THERE IS. NOW YOU'RE JUST NOT MAKING SENSE. YOU BETTER RETHINK YOUR REPLY BECAUSE YOU REALLY LOOK DUMB NOW.

No need to get hysterical. You're not the first, nor the only totally brainless rightwinger on this forum.

You don't even know what a gun free zone entails. You ought to spare us all your embarassing display of ignorance and shut up about it.

Obama's kids are a target each minute of each day because they are kids of the POTUS. Comparing them to ordinary kids is not a fair comparison. Having said that, the best way to protect children from being victims may be to protect them with armed guards.

The point is that gun free zones don't work, and that some feel that certain people have more Rights to protect themselves based upon who they are, and I seriously doubt that is what our Founders had in mind.

The point is that gun free zones don't work, and that some feel that certain people have more Rights to protect themselves based upon who they are, and I seriously doubt that is what our Founders had in mind.

It's not based on who they are, it's based on the level of threat they face.

Do you actually believe that a gun free school can't have armed security if it wants to?

Are you as stupid as the OP?

New Topics

Forum List

Back