Eliminate armed guards for the President, Vice-President, and their families, and est

i did? link it up!

Honestly, just ignore that cocksucker. He's a lying piece of shit.

yeah i know, i just want him to go prove it, because i know he can't.

Every cock sucker here is a liar even the son of a bitch that you quoted.
Hows that? You are a liar according to the faggot you quoted I'm a liar the faggot just gives his opinion.
As for you wanting links I'll let you slide for now I maybe mistaken, I am not going to back track 10,000 threads with 500,000 post to show that you have supported the over through of Gahdaffi and support the Syrian rebels

Honestly, just ignore that cocksucker. He's a lying piece of shit.

Hows that? You are a liar according to the faggot you quoted I'm a liar the faggot just gives his opinion.
As for you wanting links I'll let you slide for now I maybe mistaken, I am not going to back track 10,000 threads with 500,000 post to show that you have supported the over through of Gahdaffi and support the Syrian rebels

yes you are mistaken. I personally don't give a shit if the people over throw someone. That is their right and their option if they choose. They don't need our help or policing.

it was wise of you to backpedal.

What is that daffy loser cocksucking liar piece of shit talking about? I can smell the alcohol and failure wafting off this post. And what a surprise when he gets called out he pussies out just like every other night on USMB. bigrednc1775 is the worst poster on this site.

I missed Matthew's brand of retarded partisan insanity. This is by far the dumbest thread I've read for days on here but it's an entertaining form of stupid. The funny thing is his idiocy brings out all the other idiots and then it's one big special ed party.

yeah and here you are spewing your idiocy

I missed Matthew's brand of retarded partisan insanity. This is by far the dumbest thread I've read for days on here but it's an entertaining form of stupid. The funny thing is his idiocy brings out all the other idiots and then it's one big special ed party.

If you want my attention sweetheart, you don't have to resort to unoriginal unintelligent replies.

If you want my attention sweetheart, you don't have to resort to unoriginal unintelligent replies.

Just following your lead

Just following your lead

Which is why I call you an unoriginally unintelligent individual. You don't seem to have many thoughts that are your own or seem to do much without someone tell you to do it first.

:lol:
at least I don't post the same shit over and over

There's only so many different words for stupid and there's a lot of fucking stupid on this board. And I challenge that my partisan princess. Along with being unoriginal, you continually froth at the mouth with the same bullshit talking points and accusations at DA LIBERALZZZZ in virtually every post. I just tell the truth and state facts.

It would make more sense to eliminate access to guns by paranoid nutters. But that would include the OP so I doubt he'll go for it.

NaziCons are hilarious! Please continue...

They are totally unable of any reasonable cognitive mental activity. NONE.

It is the slippery slope, so move into blow up the whole world mode.

Conservatives and Liberals Have Different Brains, Studies Show

Researchers noted that Democrats had larger anterior cingulate cortexes, which are associated with tolerance to uncertainty, while Republicans had larger right amygdalas, which are associated with sensitivity to fear.

yes you are mistaken. I personally don't give a shit if the people over throw someone. That is their right and their option if they choose. They don't need our help or policing.

it was wise of you to backpedal.

I am not back peddling I just don't give a fuck enough to go through thousands of threads. It's just not worth the time.

glenn+beck.jpg

So, you finally admit that you are crazy, Lakhota!

BTW, you have a striking resemblance to Glen Beck.

Forum List

Back