Eliminate armed guards for the President, Vice-President, and their families, and est

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Eliminate armed guards for the President, Vice-President, and their families, and establish Gun Free Zones around them

Gun Free Zones are supposed to protect our children, and some politicians wish to strip us of our right to keep and bear arms. Those same politicians and their families are currently under the protection of armed Secret Service agents. If Gun Free Zones are sufficient protection for our children, then Gun Free Zones should be good enough for politicians.
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...amilies-and-establish-gun-free-zones/6RDGkxLK

Eliminate armed guards for the President, Vice-President, and their families, and establish Gun Free Zones around them

Gun Free Zones are supposed to protect our children, and some politicians wish to strip us of our right to keep and bear arms. Those same politicians and their families are currently under the protection of armed Secret Service agents. If Gun Free Zones are sufficient protection for our children, then Gun Free Zones should be good enough for politicians.
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...amilies-and-establish-gun-free-zones/6RDGkxLK

Hey, I'm all for that one.
While we're at it. If people like Feinstein, Schumer, and Biden want more gun control. Perhaps they should be the leaders and surrender all their firearms first. (emphasis mine)

Agreed. Dealing with something really outrageous, but wanted to jump in because I heard a great man out of Texas, Joe Pagliola? sp? don't kill me on this, but he was just rocking on this.

I've dealt with bullshit for years up here on guns

If gun is a dirty word, Ms. Pelosi disarm your Capitol Police.

I gun is a dirty word Mr. President, disarm your Secret Service.

By all means, if you wish Mr. President to disarm joe and mary six pack of their right to defend themselves, why don't you start Mr. President by giving over all the guns from 1600. You know. In good faith and all.

Lead by example.

While we're at it let's throw in one of those virtual fences like they use on the borders. That should make them really safe, a gun free zone with a virtual fence, yep, should do it.

Agreed. Dealing with something really outrageous, but wanted to jump in because I heard a great man out of Texas, Joe Pagliola? sp? don't kill me on this, but he was just rocking on this.

I've dealt with bullshit for years up here on guns

If gun is a dirty word, Ms. Pelosi disarm your Capitol Police.

I gun is a dirty word Mr. President, disarm your Secret Service.

By all means, if you wish Mr. President to disarm joe and mary six pack of their right to defend themselves, why don't you start Mr. President by giving over all the guns from 1600. You know. In good faith and all.

Lead by example.

Joe Pags is a good guy, listen to him often.

Quick aside before I get back to business on some wierd crap that's been happening to me on the board.

Do you know that Valerie Jarrett at Camp David had more protection than the Ambassador?

Burns my britches. I'm truly glad only deer can hear me scream.

They only gave Stevens a handful of people for a fucking war zone...How fucking insane is that? Next there was another ambassy a few days later that was saked within Africa. Obama didn't do shit besides beg for mercy.

What a pussy.

It's never been about getting rid of guns or arms.

It's always been about making the population defenseless.

And by population, I mean those that are not among the elites

There's a good reason why our founding fathers gave us a second amendment. Just in case the government wanted to become a dictatorship and mistreat us.

The left wants a full blown USSR in this country. Look at Assad in Syria, Kim jong Un in North korea or a dozen other cases.

Boy o boy these fucking idiots in for a suprise. :eusa_shhh:

It's never been about getting rid of guns or arms.

It's always been about making the population defenseless.

And by population, I mean those that are not among the elites

i hear a heli coming....RUN!

Look at your world and its history. It's full of leaders that mistreats their people.

glenn+beck.jpg

Forum List

Back