Elijah Cummongs Speaks and Gomer Gowdy Looks Like His Depends Are Overflowing

Uh oh!

Can't believe the hearing is an opportunity for Secretary Clinton to look presidential without any clowns on the stage next to her.

Uh oh!
anthem.jpg
stop w/ the rw lie chain emails CrusaderFrank Photo was taken during anthem, not pledge
Matt Paul, an organizer of the event, and a video from ABC News confirm that the photo was taken as someone sang the Star-Spangled Banner .

Oddly, the accurate caption from Time is included in the chain e-mail. But someone has added that "the article said" Obama refused to say the pledge and would not put his hand on his heart.

There is no such article on the Time Web site, and searches of the Web and newspaper/magazine databases could only find blog postings that repeat the claim from the e-mail. So it's unclear where the allegation originated.

Why does it bother you that Obama was disrespectful?

Be proud that's your boy President
Called you out on a lie you keep perpetrating and you revert to racist code words? You people sure are bitter when you cant field winning candidates. :( :laugh:

What lie? Obama was playing with his balls
Not true, seems your head was in the way.

I'm asking you .
I'm not the one making statements that no investigation is being done. Cummings is. He is a member of the committee. I am not. If he can't explain why the investigation isn't progressing who can? Maybe if committee members like Cummings were working on the investigation rather than just bitching about how republicans are picking on Hillary, this would already be wrapped up. Or could it be that a real investigation not thwarted by lefty stalling tactics would be bad for Hillary? We can't have that, can we? Better to blame the republicans for asking questions.
I have not heard one original question from the republicans,
to be thwarted something has to be happing ..nothing is.
It's almost as though you are not interested in the questions but just that there are republicans asking them. You sure don't acknowledge that Cummings is part of the committee and has a job there beyond making suck up statements to a woman running for president. Ask yourself a question. If Clinton is so freaking innocent why does her story keep changing?
Because Clinton is a slicker liar than Bubba Clinton. Anyone who can't see through that piece of shit is a zombie on crack.
So Republicans can't prove a single one of their conspiracy theories so it must be because Hillary is lying
I don't know why the Left is celebrating. The Benghazi hearings are far from over. They still have dozens of witnesses through November. And there's a likelihood Cackles will be called back before the hearings are done. The FBI and CIA wouldn't comment on the hearings yesterday because they said they were monitoring Hilly's testimony. Plus the FBI and CIA criminal investigations are still in progress. Bet ol' Bernie is as happy as a hog in a mud puddle.

I'm not the one making statements that no investigation is being done. Cummings is. He is a member of the committee. I am not. If he can't explain why the investigation isn't progressing who can? Maybe if committee members like Cummings were working on the investigation rather than just bitching about how republicans are picking on Hillary, this would already be wrapped up. Or could it be that a real investigation not thwarted by lefty stalling tactics would be bad for Hillary? We can't have that, can we? Better to blame the republicans for asking questions.
It's almost as though you are not interested in the questions but just that there are republicans asking them. You sure don't acknowledge that Cummings is part of the committee and has a job there beyond making suck up statements to a woman running for president. Ask yourself a question. If Clinton is so freaking innocent why does her story keep changing?
Because Clinton is a slicker liar than Bubba Clinton. Anyone who can't see through that piece of shit is a zombie on crack.
So Republicans can't prove a single one of their conspiracy theories so it must be because Hillary is lying
I don't know why the Left is celebrating. The Benghazi hearings are far from over. They still have dozens of witnesses through November. And there's a likelihood Cackles will be called back before the hearings are done. The FBI and CIA wouldn't comment on the hearings yesterday because they said they were monitoring Hilly's testimony. Plus the FBI and CIA criminal investigations are still in progress. Bet ol' Bernie is as happy as a hog in a mud puddle.
the democrats are celebrating nothing as in nothing incriminating has been found in any of the 150 Benghazi hearings and also the republican members of the committee looking like fools.

:clap:

waiting to see all the vids of that hearing. the right wing still things their views of Clinton will sell :rofl:

bet they use vids with the mean spirited grilling and then Clinton allies can run ads juxtaposing the claims of Gowdy and co. verus the reality

the democrats are celebrating nothing as in nothing incriminating has been found in any of the 150 Benghazi hearings and also the republican members of the committee looking like fools.
After the hearings are complete, Congress will make their analysis and publish the findings. They will publish who did what and who is responsible and who will be charged with crimes. It ain't over till it's over. And Ol' Cackleberry ain't out of the woods yet.

After the hearings are complete, Congress will make their analysis and publish the findings. They will publish who did what and who is responsible and who will be charged with crimes. It ain't over till it's over. And Ol' Cackleberry ain't out of the woods yet.
Cackleberry:clap2::smoke:

This fiasco blew up in their face

They will never give Hillary another chance to humiliate them

Let me take a guess of when the report will come out......

Let's see.....how about mid October 2016

Charged with crimes?

Boy, your mind is in for an awful lot of hurt over the next few years

what investigation?
Ask Cummings. He's on the committee. You can trust him, right? He's a democrat.
I'm asking you .
Gowdy admitted that nothing new was learned on Thursday.

Forum List

Back