Elijah Cummongs Speaks and Gomer Gowdy Looks Like His Depends Are Overflowing

Yes, simply amazing. Cummings is just a member of the committee who has done nothing for the investigation accept express dem talking point outrage when the cameras are rolling. He's cool though, Hillary doesn't laugh at him- unlike Chris Stevens who she thought was a hoot when he asked for security shortly before he was killed.

Yes, simply amazing. Cummings is just a member of the committee who has done nothing for the investigation accept express dem talking point outrage when the cameras are rolling. He's cool though, Hillary doesn't laugh at him.
what investigation?
Ask Cummings. He's on the committee. You can trust him, right? He's a democrat.

Yes, simply amazing. Cummings is just a member of the committee who has done nothing for the investigation accept express dem talking point outrage when the cameras are rolling. He's cool though, Hillary doesn't laugh at him.

That is exactly what the GOP members are doing as well. It took an hour for the first question to be asked about the events on 9/11/12. It is theater. The dupes that support the GOP think Hillary is fucking up all over the place and the dupes that support the Democrats think she is knocking out of the park. Nothing new is being relieved.

what investigation?
I'm asking you .
I'm not the one making statements that no investigation is being done. Cummings is. He is a member of the committee. I am not. If he can't explain why the investigation isn't progressing who can? Maybe if committee members like Cummings were working on the investigation rather than just bitching about how republicans are picking on Hillary, this would already be wrapped up. Or could it be that a real investigation not thwarted by lefty stalling tactics would be bad for Hillary? We can't have that, can we? Better to blame the republicans for asking questions.

what investigation?
I'm asking you .
I'm not the one making statements that no investigation is being done. Cummings is. He is a member of the committee. I am not. If he can't explain why the investigation isn't progressing who can? Maybe if committee members like Cummings were working on the investigation rather than just bitching about how republicans are picking on Hillary, this would already be wrapped up. Or could it be that a real investigation not thwarted by lefty stalling tactics would be bad for Hillary? We can't have that, can we? Better to blame the republicans for asking questions.
I have not heard one original question from the republicans,
to be thwarted something has to be happing ..nothing is.

That is exactly what the GOP members are doing as well. It took an hour for the first question to be asked about the events on 9/11/12. It is theater. The dupes that support the GOP think Hillary is fucking up all over the place and the dupes that support the Democrats think she is knocking out of the park. Nothing new is being relieved.
Yep. "What difference at this point does it make" Clinton is just a poor little woman that those big bad white republican men keep picking on. She's squeaky clean. It's just her victimhood that keeps her from giving them a straight answer to their questions. It's theater, that's for sure.

what investigation?
I'm asking you .
It's almost as though you are not interested in the questions but just that there are republicans asking them. You sure don't acknowledge that Cummings is part of the committee and has a job there beyond making suck up statements to a woman running for president. Ask yourself a question. If Clinton is so freaking innocent why does her story keep changing?

Yep. "What difference at this point does it make" Clinton is just a poor little woman that those big bad white republican men keep picking on. She's squeaky clean. It's just her victimhood that keeps her from giving them a straight answer to their questions. It's theater, that's for sure.

Those are your words, not mine. I was never going to vote for Hillary regardless of the outcome of this hearing. At least you got the 'it's theater' part right though. :thup:

Simply amazing opening remarks by Rep. Elijah Cummings. Rep Gowdy looked like he was shitting bricks. And Gowdy's body language is precious. He looks like he would do more than tell Cummings to Shut Up if he could get away with it
Gowdy should bitchslap Scrotumhead Cummings with a shoe heel.Right in the cocksucker.

what investigation?
I'm asking you .
It's almost as though you are not interested in the questions but just that there are republicans asking them. You sure don't acknowledge that Cummings is part of the committee and has a job there beyond making suck up statements to a woman running for president. Ask yourself a question. If Clinton is so freaking innocent why does her story keep changing?
Because Clinton is a slicker liar than Bubba Clinton. Anyone who can't see through that piece of shit is a zombie on crack.

Simply amazing opening remarks by Rep. Elijah Cummings. Rep Gowdy looked like he was shitting bricks. And Gowdy's body language is precious. He looks like he would do more than tell Cummings to Shut Up if he could get away with it

Well, one could say that you have grossly underestimated the intelligence of the American people. Most have already concluded that Hillary, Rice, and Obama made false claims that a video caused the attack in order to cover the hard fact that Obama and Hillary had turned Libya, which they claimed to be a huge success, was a disaster in reality. The American people are not the fools you take them to be. Nice attempt though, but no sale.

I do not believe Hillary can be indicted for not giving out her home address.....

The Benghazi Hearing

Hey dude you misspelled "Blumenthal"

Uh oh!

Can't believe the hearing is an opportunity for Secretary Clinton to look presidential without any clowns on the stage next to her.

Uh oh!
anthem.jpg
Did you see the video from that picture. Only Obama was singing the National Anthem. I think he was the only one who knew the words. And what is the guy behind him even looking at?

Forum List

Back