Elijah Cummongs Speaks and Gomer Gowdy Looks Like His Depends Are Overflowing

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Simply amazing opening remarks by Rep. Elijah Cummings. Rep Gowdy looked like he was shitting bricks. And Gowdy's body language is precious. He looks like he would do more than tell Cummings to Shut Up if he could get away with it

Uh oh!

Can't believe the hearing is an opportunity for Secretary Clinton to look presidential without any clowns on the stage next to her.

Uh oh!
anthem.jpg

Democrats are in a bad spot. Joe bailed so his 20% are up for grabs and they already do not like Clinton So Bernie is going to rise again.

Biden supporters are NOT going to vote for Hillary "The Liar" Clinton over Bernie "Crack Pot" Sanders.

Hillary's answers and opening statement are simply opportunities for American voters who are only now tuning into the 2016 election cycle, to see how very presidential Clinton looks

GOP Rep Susan Brooks comes off like what she is -- a vicious attack dog

but in the end she helps Clinton look like a true leader who should be elected President

Democrats are in a bad spot. Joe bailed so his 20% are up for grabs and they already do not like Clinton So Bernie is going to rise again.

Biden supporters are NOT going to vote for Hillary "The Liar" Clinton over Bernie "Crack Pot" Sanders.
wake up Dorothy you're having that dream again.

Great American Rep Tammy Duckworth helps Clinton shine

An Iraq War veteran, Duckworth served as a U.S. Army helicopter pilot and suffered severe combat wounds, losing both of her legs and damaging her right arm. She was the first female double amputee from the war.[1] Having received a medical waiver, she continued to serve as a Lieutenant Colonel in the Illinois Army National Guard along with her husband, Major Bryan W. Bowlsbey, a signal officer and fellow Iraq War veteran.[2] Duckworth retired from the army in October 2014, and was reelected to Congress in November.

Duckworth is running for the U.S. Senate in 2016.​

I've been watching all day but I can't take anymore of it. Nothing new is being relieved and I am tired of watching politicians grandstand and mug for the camera.

Forum List

Back