Elie Wiesel, Nobel Peace Prize winner and Holocaust survivor, dies at 87

So Abdul, is your beloved ISIS going to destroy the "holohoax museum"?

Holohoax-piles-of-shoes-in-my-mind-618x375.png

Would those be the ones that were thrown by all the dissenting muslims, just before you turned your guns on them

Cant this POS be banned for incitement to breach the rules of the board ?

I cannot help feeling that your attack against Hamas and stunning accusations of child sacrifice are really an attack, carefully veiled but unmistakable, against all Palestinians...

Actually no.

Take it up with the Jewish author of the piece, Sara Roy, not me.

You brought the islamonazi propaganda to the board so you must stand by your posts. So answer the lady if you can or dare.

I see your buddy monte has fallen out with you, watch out he will put you on ignore

In 1946, after learning of the Jewish terrorist group Irgun's deadly bombing of the King David Hotel, Wiesel aligned himself with the murderous anti-British and anti-Arab underground movement -- translating propaganda articles from Hebrew to Yiddish for Irgun publications. Strangely enough, for a full decade after the war, Wiesel had never once written nor talked about the Holocaust TM. After a meeting with the well-known French author Francois Mauriac (a communist sympathizer) E-Lie the Weasel was persuaded to begin writing about his alleged experiences.

And that was the moment in time when a relatively obscure, pro-terrorist Zionist newspaper hack-journalist discovered his calling as a holohoaxer -- part of an industry still in its infancy when E-Lie the Weasel began writing about it. He would go on to become a multi, and we do mean mean multi, millionaire -- authoring 57 books, some of them hyped-up by Sulzberger's Slimes and the likes of Oprah Winfrey. While pumping out his libelous literary trash, E-Lie the Weasel further enhanced his stupendous income by giving paid lecture after paid lecture after paid lecture. He was also awarded a professorship at Boston University.
E-LIE THE WEASEL (1928-2016)

You forget that the bombing was ir responce to the mass murder of 250 Jews on the command of the arab muslims. And the British were warned of the impemding attack so have themselves to blame.

Another inciter of breaches of the rules who should be banned by the mods

Forum List

Back