Elie Wiesel: Hoaxer and Zio Racist

Go away. Just go away, Hate Man.

Juden logic 101 ..... :cool:

ELIE-WIESEL-QUOTE.jpg

The above is why we let the Sunni Man and Odium and their ilk have free speech.

Their dark lies allow the golden truth to shine even brighter.

We can say the same about you, bub.

The above is why we let the Sunni Man and Odium and their ilk have free speech.

Their dark lies allow the golden truth to shine even brighter.

I take a great amount of solace in knowing that Weiesel's work will be read for centuries to come and people like Odium will hardly be a footnote in history.

Yeah, we are in charge, the good people of American, and we keep the scum like you under control.
Fake Jake must have missed sunday school when they taught these verses. ....... :cool:

Matthew 7:1-3

1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

I take a great amount of solace in knowing that Weiesel's work will be read for centuries to come and people like Odium will hardly be a footnote in history.

Cowardly nobodies like the OP will be utterly forgotten before his spineless carcass is cold.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Juden logic 101 ..... :cool:

ELIE-WIESEL-QUOTE.jpg

sunni spits forth another typically Islamic lie-----
probably something taught this past Friday in the weekly Khutbah jumaat feces fling. I experience a Khutbah Jumaat feces fling delivered in English---althought the imam dog
had a foreign accent that seemed Egyptian to
me-----way back then----but maybe not---
my hosts were Shiites. It was a Good Friday---school holiday in the USA----there were lots of little boys there swallowing the shit that at that time was all about how the New Testament is A PERVERSE LIE---and Christians are THE
ENEMEEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAAM. I almost
vomited----my hosts could not understand my objection since DA JOOOOS were not even mentioned

Cowardly nobodies like the OP will be utterly forgotten before his spineless carcass is cold.

The gods truly are just.

You were judging, Sunni Man, and now you judge with a false judgment.
Since you are deficient in the conduct of judging according to Islam and Christianity, please read, study, and ponder.
Lol......Fake Jake you barely know or understand your religion. ..... :cuckoo:

Today is sunday.....shouldn't you be in church? ...... :cool:

You were judging, Sunni Man, and now you judge with a false judgment.
Since you are deficient in the conduct of judging according to Islam and Christianity, please read, study, and ponder.
Lol......Fake Jake you barely know or understand your religion. ..... :cuckoo:

Today is sunday.....shouldn't you be in church? ...... :cool:
Now you demonstrate you not only fail to understand Christianity, you don't understand your own religions.

Here is more help for your ignorance: What does Islam say about judging others?

Forum List

Back