Elie Wiesel criticizes Romney for keeping mum on Mormon posthumous baptism of Jews

If you put a round through a long dead corpse, are you guilty of its murder?
Are there no more Nazi War Criminals out there, Elie?

If you put a round through a long dead corpse, are you guilty of its murder?
Are there no more Nazi War Criminals out there, Elie?

You gotta be kidding me.

If a bunch of Islamic clerics went around claiming Christian souls..you don't think there would be an uproar?

Oh wow.

Last edited:
Wiesel is a hero to more than just the Jewish community. MANY MANY people hold him as a hero. The Morons that did this deserve the blame not Romney. If Romney would have said anything he would have been critized and now he is getting critized because he isn't saying anything.

As a Jew I could careless he said nothing, I will still donate to him, support him and vote for him. He is the best candidate for the AMERICAN economy and that is what I care most about. There isn't a Jew in politics that I would vote for President over Romney! We need to follow Martin Luther King's message more: Judge by the content of ones character and not by the color of one's skin (or religion, unless he is Muslim :lol:).

Also who give a fuck if they baptized dead people! Did they dig their bodies up an dip them in water! Nope. Mormons should worry about converting warm bodies and not trying the save the soles of dead one! :eusa_pray:

Swallow why do you care? Your a jew hating coward, I would think you would like a move like this against the JJJOOOOSSS!

This one is going to be hard to overcome..

Author and famed Nazi Hunter Elie Wiesel has a bone to pick with Willard..

Elie Wiesel criticizes Romney for keeping mum on Mormon posthumous baptism of Jews

Holocaust survivor and Nobel Peace Prize laureate says does not see U.S. presidential hopeful as complicit in the Mormon custom, adding, however, that the issue was serious enough to be addressed.
Elie Wiesel criticizes Romney for keeping mum on Mormon posthumous baptism of Jews - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Personally..I didn't know about this practice. It's fucking weird and extremely disrepectful.

Anyway..Jewish people are extremely sensitive about things like this. The more widely known this becomes..the less Jewish people will be inclined to go will Willard. And Wiesel is practically a "Saint" in the Jewish community.

Wiesel is a hero to more than just the Jewish community. MANY MANY people hold him as a hero. The Morons that did this deserve the blame not Romney. If Romney would have said anything he would have been critized and now he is getting critized because he isn't saying anything.

As a Jew I could careless he said nothing, I will still donate to him, support him and vote for him. He is the best candidate for the AMERICAN economy and that is what I care most about. There isn't a Jew in politics that I would vote for President over Romney! We need to follow Martin Luther King's message more: Judge by the content of ones character and not by the color of one's skin (or religion, unless he is Muslim :lol:).

Also who give a fuck if they baptized dead people! Did they dig their bodies up an dip them in water! Nope. Mormons should worry about converting warm bodies and not trying the save the soles of dead one! :eusa_pray:

Swallow why do you care? Your a jew hating coward, I would think you would like a move like this against the JJJOOOOSSS!

This one is going to be hard to overcome..

Holocaust survivor and Nobel Peace Prize laureate says does not see U.S. presidential hopeful as complicit in the Mormon custom, adding, however, that the issue was serious enough to be addressed.
Elie Wiesel criticizes Romney for keeping mum on Mormon posthumous baptism of Jews - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Personally..I didn't know about this practice. It's fucking weird and extremely disrepectful.

Anyway..Jewish people are extremely sensitive about things like this. The more widely known this becomes..the less Jewish people will be inclined to go will Willard. And Wiesel is practically a "Saint" in the Jewish community.

Naw..not a "Jew hating coward".

And as for a "Swallow", sorry you fucking faggot..I don't swing that way.

So find yourself a gloryhole like the rest of you conservative faggots or try tapping a shoe or two in the rest rooms.

Who knows..maybe it won't be a cop..

This Jew is and most Jews voting going GOP are voting for Romney Also.

Elie Wiesel criticizes Romney for keeping mum on Mormon posthumous baptism of JewsHolocaust survivor and Nobel Peace Prize laureate says does not see U.S. presidential hopeful as complicit in the Mormon custom, adding, however, that the issue was serious enough to be addressed.
Personally..I didn't know about this practice. It's fucking weird and extremely disrepectful.Anyway..Jewish people are extremely sensitive about things like this. The more widely known this becomes..the less Jewish people will be inclined to go will Willard. And Wiesel is practically a "Saint" in the Jewish community.

Jewish people aren't going to vote for Romney anyway so who cares.

Except..that never happened. :lol:

did you need a map so you could follow along?

Sure..let's sum up.

-Bush made the Israelis give up Gaza.
-The multiple invasions of Iraq by both Bushes have caused a great deal of turmoil in the middle east and rocket attacks on Israel.
-Bush completely let the Palestinian/Israeli talks drop..causing several flareups.

-During Obama's administration, the Stuxnet virus was introduced to the Iranian Grid causing a severe loss of data.
-Obama's opened up talks with the Palestinians and suggested that talks could begin by using something like the UN resolution as a beginning point. (Remember UN resolutions? You know..the same sort of thing Bush used to justify the invasion of Iraq).
-Obama condemned the Palestinian attempt to unilaterally form a state in the UN. His popularity in Israel for this move is extremely high.
-The Obama administration has backed severe sanctions against Iran.

Oh..and during this time..Netanyahu..a foreign leader...criticized Obama..an American President on American soil. Republicans and conservatives sided with a foreign leader.

The last time that happened..in a previous administration..when a foreign leader criticized a sitting American President on American soil?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX1lBOxoJeU]Rangel Responds to Chavez - YouTube[/ame]

That's patriotism bub.

Country first..party second.

Got it, you believe the constant flip flopping will fool the masses.

Democrats are not very smart so you have their vote.

did you need a map so you could follow along?

Sure..let's sum up.

-Bush made the Israelis give up Gaza.
-The multiple invasions of Iraq by both Bushes have caused a great deal of turmoil in the middle east and rocket attacks on Israel.
-Bush completely let the Palestinian/Israeli talks drop..causing several flareups.

-During Obama's administration, the Stuxnet virus was introduced to the Iranian Grid causing a severe loss of data.
-Obama's opened up talks with the Palestinians and suggested that talks could begin by using something like the UN resolution as a beginning point. (Remember UN resolutions? You know..the same sort of thing Bush used to justify the invasion of Iraq).
-Obama condemned the Palestinian attempt to unilaterally form a state in the UN. His popularity in Israel for this move is extremely high.
-The Obama administration has backed severe sanctions against Iran.

Oh..and during this time..Netanyahu..a foreign leader...criticized Obama..an American President on American soil. Republicans and conservatives sided with a foreign leader.

The last time that happened..in a previous administration..when a foreign leader criticized a sitting American President on American soil?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX1lBOxoJeU]Rangel Responds to Chavez - YouTube[/ame]

That's patriotism bub.

Country first..party second.

Got it, you believe the constant flip flopping will fool the masses.

Democrats are not very smart so you have their vote.

Constant flip flopping? :lol:

The fact is..that Israel is far more secure under the Obama administration..then it was under the Bush administration.

Just another case of religious zealots trying and in some cases succeeding in pushing thier religion off on those that wish they would keep that bat shit crazy crap to themselves. :cuckoo:

Nothing new here..move along...:lol: :lol:

Just another case of religious zealots trying and in some cases succeeding in pushing thier religion off on those that wish they would keep that bat shit crazy crap to themselves. :cuckoo:

Well we'll see..

To be fair..Romney's never really invoked religion into the campaign. It's not like he's going around saying he was chosen by god to lead the country. However..this is pretty outrageous.

But I'm not so sure it's fair to pin this on Mitt..

Well we'll see..

To be fair..Romney's never really invoked religion into the campaign. It's not like he's going around saying he was chosen by god to lead the country. However..this is pretty outrageous.

Hard to say if he had any input in this weird practice. He is a top contributor to his cult. He is a "Bishop" I believe and certainly has some influence.

Putting one's head in the sand and pretending Mormanizm won't be a factor is being naive.

Well we'll see..

Hard to say if he had any input in this weird practice. He is a top contributor to his cult. He is a "Bishop" I believe and certainly has some influence.

Putting one's head in the sand and pretending Mormanizm won't be a factor is being naive.

Oh..I didn't think that..of course it's going to be a factor. People like Lee Atwater and Karl Rove assured that. It's just that I am not so sure it's fair in Romney's case. Romney doesn't mention his religion at all. But then again..neither did Obama..until he was forced too.

Forum List

Back