Elie Wiesel criticizes Romney for keeping mum on Mormon posthumous baptism of Jews

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
Author and famed Nazi Hunter Elie Wiesel has a bone to pick with Willard..

Elie Wiesel criticizes Romney for keeping mum on Mormon posthumous baptism of Jews

Holocaust survivor and Nobel Peace Prize laureate says does not see U.S. presidential hopeful as complicit in the Mormon custom, adding, however, that the issue was serious enough to be addressed.
Elie Wiesel criticizes Romney for keeping mum on Mormon posthumous baptism of Jews - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Personally..I didn't know about this practice. It's fucking weird and extremely disrepectful.

Anyway..Jewish people are extremely sensitive about things like this. The more widely known this becomes..the less Jewish people will be inclined to go will Willard. And Wiesel is practically a "Saint" in the Jewish community.

good fucking gawd

this is all you got?

Mormons showing respect for what jews went through is twisted by the mental into a deep deep insult?

Well, I guess when you can't run on your own record...

good fucking gawd

this is all you got?

Mormons showing respect for what jews went through is twisted by the mental into a deep deep insult?

My record?

You know who Elie Wiesel is?

You know how sensitive to "conversion" to other faiths the Jewish people are?

Oh gosh.

good fucking gawd

this is all you got?

My record?

Oh gosh.

Like this will cause them to flee to Obama camp that has been undermining the jewish state.

Oh..and the Mormons also "claimed" the souls of Stalin and Hitler..along with those who died in the Holocaust.

You can't make this stuff up.

good fucking gawd

this is all you got?

My record?

Oh gosh.

Like this will cause them to flee to Obama camp that has been undermining the jewish state.

Except..that never happened. :lol:

good fucking gawd

this is all you got?

My record?

Oh gosh.

no, big 0's

no and I don't care. Nazi hunting is long dead.

you know Idc about religion and I know you don't either. And this is not conversion, since the person has to convert himself.

you and Elie are making a mountain out of a mole hill.

it's petty, rise above.

Except..that never happened. :lol:

did you need a map so you could follow along?

Sure..let's sum up.

-Bush made the Israelis give up Gaza.
-The multiple invasions of Iraq by both Bushes have caused a great deal of turmoil in the middle east and rocket attacks on Israel.
-Bush completely let the Palestinian/Israeli talks drop..causing several flareups.

-During Obama's administration, the Stuxnet virus was introduced to the Iranian Grid causing a severe loss of data.
-Obama's opened up talks with the Palestinians and suggested that talks could begin by using something like the UN resolution as a beginning point. (Remember UN resolutions? You know..the same sort of thing Bush used to justify the invasion of Iraq).
-Obama condemned the Palestinian attempt to unilaterally form a state in the UN. His popularity in Israel for this move is extremely high.
-The Obama administration has backed severe sanctions against Iran.

Oh..and during this time..Netanyahu..a foreign leader...criticized Obama..an American President on American soil. Republicans and conservatives sided with a foreign leader.

The last time that happened..in a previous administration..when a foreign leader criticized a sitting American President on American soil?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX1lBOxoJeU]Rangel Responds to Chavez - YouTube[/ame]

That's patriotism bub.

Country first..party second.

good fucking gawd

this is all you got?

My record?

Oh gosh.

no, big 0's

no and I don't care. Nazi hunting is long dead.

you know Idc about religion and I know you don't either. And this is not conversion, since the person has to convert himself.

you and Elie are making a mountain out of a mole hill.

it's petty, rise above.

Obama's record is fine.

This is not "petty".

Elie Wiesel is like John Wayne to Jewish People. Except what he did, wasn't an act. He really did hunt down the bad guys.

good fucking gawd

this is all you got?

This one is petering out before it even started.

Really..

I basically just found out about it. Generally I could care less what a religion does. But this is disrepectful.

good fucking gawd

this is all you got?

This one is petering out before it even started.

Really..

I basically just found out about it. Generally I could care less what a religion does. But this is disrepectful.

I agree. It is disrespectful.

Elie Wiesel criticizes Romney for keeping mum on Mormon posthumous baptism of JewsHolocaust survivor and Nobel Peace Prize laureate says does not see U.S. presidential hopeful as complicit in the Mormon custom, adding, however, that the issue was serious enough to be addressed.
Elie Wiesel criticizes Romney for keeping mum on Mormon posthumous baptism of Jews - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News
Personally..I didn't know about this practice. It's fucking weird and extremely disrepectful.Anyway..Jewish people are extremely sensitive about things like this. The more widely known this becomes..the less Jewish people will be inclined to go will Willard. And Wiesel is practically a "Saint" in the Jewish community.

Jewish people aren't going to vote for Romney anyway so who cares.

Elie Wiesel criticizes Romney for keeping mum on Mormon posthumous baptism of JewsHolocaust survivor and Nobel Peace Prize laureate says does not see U.S. presidential hopeful as complicit in the Mormon custom, adding, however, that the issue was serious enough to be addressed.
Personally..I didn't know about this practice. It's fucking weird and extremely disrepectful.Anyway..Jewish people are extremely sensitive about things like this. The more widely known this becomes..the less Jewish people will be inclined to go will Willard. And Wiesel is practically a "Saint" in the Jewish community.

Jewish people aren't going to vote for Romney anyway so who cares.

Probably not.

But Jewish people are like everyone else. Some are conservative and some are liberal.

Forum List

Back