Eli Manning Snubs MC........Obamamobile

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
Archie raised Peyton and Eli RIGHT......thumping bibles in southern Mississippi.

Eli not only did not thank the MC, GM or Chevrolet for the new solid black Chevrolet Corvette convertibile he walked off the stage without the keys. Those evil unions and government bailouts to auto companies are beyond the limits of what a true born again Mississipian will tolerate. 'Course being worth $100 million probably didn't hurt either.

Last edited:
holy smokes..

what a pathetic thread

I'll bet you that Archie Manning had an uncle(s) who were members of the Ku Klux Klan. There were two requirements for one to be a candidate for the Klan...to be White and Christian. I lived in west Tennessee which is nothing more or less than north MIssissippi. Why would anybody in their right mind turn and walk away while being awarded the Super Bowl's MVP award and a $100,000 dollar collectible automobile. The MC had to follow him and give him the ignition keys. Like I said....being worth $100 million probably had something to do with it.

Last edited:
holy smokes..

what a pathetic thread

I'll bet you that Archie Manning had uncle(s) who were members of the Ku Klux Klan. I lived in west Tennessee which is nothing more or less than north MIssissippi. Why would anybody in their right mind turn and walk away while being awarded the Super Bowl's MVP award and a $100,000 dollar collectible automobile

Numbnuts - Eli Manning is worth $60 million.

(1) He's also a Republican.

(2) He wouldn't be caught DEAD in a piece of shit Government Motors product.

holy smokes..

what a pathetic thread

I'll bet you that Archie Manning had uncle(s) who were members of the Ku Klux Klan. I lived in west Tennessee which is nothing more or less than north MIssissippi. Why would anybody in their right mind turn and walk away while being awarded the Super Bowl's MVP award and a $100,000 dollar collectible automobile

He's such a goober.

He's such a goober.

YEA but he is OUR Superbowl winning Goober".. what do you losers have oh yea LOSERS!

holy smokes..

what a pathetic thread

I'll bet you that Archie Manning had uncle(s) who were members of the Ku Klux Klan. There were two requirements for one to be a candidate for the Klan...to be White and Christian. I lived in west Tennessee which is nothing more or less than north MIssissippi. Why would anybody in their right mind turn and walk away while being awarded the Super Bowl's MVP award and a $100,000 dollar collectible automobile. The MC had to follow him and give him the ignition keys.

admit it, you're just a petty little person

Why Eli could give a rat's ass about a "Corvette" -

Eli Manning Salary: $26.5 million which includes $7 million from endorsements.

Eli Manning Contract
In 2004 Eli signed a 5 year $45 million contract with the New York Giants

In 2009 signed a 6 year $97.5 million contract extension with the Giants, making him the highest paid NFL player.

Eli’s older brother Peyton Mannings salary is just slightly higher at $98 million.
Eli also earns millions endorsing products like Directv.

Why Eli could give a rat's ass about a "Corvette" -

Eli Manning Salary: $26.5 million which includes $7 million from endorsements.

Eli Manning Contract
In 2004 Eli signed a 5 year $45 million contract with the New York Giants

In 2009 signed a 6 year $97.5 million contract extension with the Giants, making him the highest paid NFL player.

Eli’s older brother Peyton Mannings salary is just slightly higher at $98 million.
Eli also earns millions endorsing products like Directv.

I do agree about them not needing another car. GM should give it to someone in need, someone who has to get to work. I don't like all of these sports perks. They have enough already.

What did he do that was so gentlemanly? I'm sure a lot of them are fine gentlemen, to get to that level requires a lot of support and encouragement.

He exuded class, intelligence, manners, a warm personality, impeccable apearance. His motivational remarks to our audience (he was a paid guest speaker at an event we had) were inspiring. After the event, he spent time with many of us. Just a class act all around.

Forum List

Back