Eli Lilly stock tanks after accredited twitter account states insulin is free.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I wonder if Mr Musk gave this much thought when he started behaving like a living God ?
As an investor I would be furious if I had lost money through his antics.
As a human being I realise that insulin should be free or a nominal charge.
I suppose that Lilly are part of the pharma cartel that punishes American diabetics.

Last edited:

I wonder if Mr Musk gave this much thought hen he started beehaving like a living God ?
I suppose that Lilly are part of the pharma cartel that punishes American diabetics.

Screw their 'investors'. They can go get real jobs if they need money enough to gamble on watered stocks and Medicare rip offs.

I wonder if Mr Musk gave this much thought when he started behaving like a living God ?
/---/ Tommy, why don't you open a pharmaceutical company and give away drugs for free or nominal charge? Ya goota get all the ingredients, laboratories, chemists, liability insurance, and FDA approval for nothing. What are you waiting for? What could possibly go wrong? Maybe you can get your fellow Libtards who can chip in. CHOP CHOP

/---/ Tommy, why don't you open a pharmaceutical company and give away drugs for free or nominal charge? Ya goota get all the ingredients, laboratories, chemists, liability insurance, and FDA approval for nothing. What are you waiting for? What could possibly go wrong? Maybe you can get your fellow Libtards who can chip in. CHOP CHOP
Why is US insulin hugely more expensive than anywhere else in the world ?
Its called profiteering. Only right wing trash support that.

so you want to blame musk for someone outright lying on their application for membership on twitter??

Why is US insulin hugely more expensive than anywhere else in the world ?
Its called profiteering. Only right wing trash support that.
/——-/ You are either clueless or ignoring the high costs of running a pharmaceutical company in the US. It’s in the billions. The company spreads that cost over its products.
Johnson & Johnson annual/quarterly operating expenses history and growth rate from 2010 to 2022. Operating expenses can be defined as the sum of all operating expenses for the given industry.
  • Johnson & Johnson operating expenses for the quarter ending September 30, 2022 were $17.969B, a 7.8% decline year-over-year.
  • Johnson & Johnson operating expenses for the twelve months ending September 30, 2022 were $73.681B, a 2.54% increase year-over-year.
  • Johnson & Johnson annual operating expenses for 2021 were $70.999B, a 7.43% increase from 2020.
  • Johnson & Johnson annual operating expenses for 2020 were $66.087B, a 2.09% increase from 2019.
  • Johnson & Johnson annual operating expenses for 2019 were $64.731B, a 1.81% increase from 2018.

/——-/ You are either clueless or ignoring the high costs of running a pharmaceutical company in the US. It’s in the billions. The company spreads that cost over its products.
Johnson & Johnson annual/quarterly operating expenses history and growth rate from 2010 to 2022. Operating expenses can be defined as the sum of all operating expenses for the given industry.
  • Johnson & Johnson operating expenses for the quarter ending September 30, 2022 were $17.969B, a 7.8% decline year-over-year.
  • Johnson & Johnson operating expenses for the twelve months ending September 30, 2022 were $73.681B, a 2.54% increase year-over-year.
  • Johnson & Johnson annual operating expenses for 2021 were $70.999B, a 7.43% increase from 2020.
  • Johnson & Johnson annual operating expenses for 2020 were $66.087B, a 2.09% increase from 2019.
  • Johnson & Johnson annual operating expenses for 2019 were $64.731B, a 1.81% increase from 2018.
Those private jets have to be paid for. Fuck off with your stupidity, you make me sick.

Yes. He wanted a free for all. The people who did this were acreditedd by Musk. He pocketed the cash and he will pay for it when it gets to court.
no he didnt want a free for all,,
the people that did this lied and committed a crime while doing it,, how about you blame them??

as you well know the he has laws protecting him from what other people say on his and any other platform,,

no he didnt want a free for all,,
the people that did this lied and committed a crime while doing it,, how about you blame them??

as you well know the he has laws protecting him from what other people say on his and any other platform,,
He verified them. That enabled the scam. Twitter approved the accounts and "verified" them. It will cost him in court.

Big Pharma thrives on sickness, not wellness

While Musk is not personally to blame, Twitter should be held accountable for allowing this to happen

Forum List

Back