Eleven States To Jail Feds Who Violate The 2nd Amendment

Somebody who knows what he is talking about.

Who is the "anybody" he is talking about. Please find me a post in the thread that make reference to somebody thinking it is fine to put assault rifles in the hands of idiots or nuts. Is is very typical when the mindless get cornered. They make things up, put words in other's mouths, or they must hear voices.

Yes, you are mindless when you "put words in other's [sic] mouths. . .".

There is no reason for such weapons other than "I want", and in our environment that does not wash well.

What word's did I put in the posters's mouth I referenced? I again, please tell me where anyone posted it was fine for nuts to have assault rifles as suggested by the poster

Who is the "anybody" he is talking about. Please find me a post in the thread that make reference to somebody thinking it is fine to put assault rifles in the hands of idiots or nuts. Is is very typical when the mindless get cornered. They make things up, put words in other's mouths, or they must hear voices.

There is no reason for such weapons other than "I want", and in our environment that does not wash well.

What word's did I put in the posters's mouth I referenced? I again, please tell me where anyone posted it was fine for nuts to have assault rifles as suggested by the poster

Stay on track, please, and don't accuse others of what you do.

. Here's what Jefferson himself said about the original constitution...which he himself scribed at the behest of John Adams:

"Laws and institutions must go hand in hand with the progress of the human mind. As that becomes more developed, more enlightened, as new discoveries are made, new truths discovered and manners and opinions change, with the change of circumstances, institutions must advance also to keep pace with the times. We might as well require a man to wear still the coat which fitted him when a boy as civilized society to remain ever under the regimen of their barbarous ancestors."

Not to mention that the original document has already been amended 27 times.

Exactly. If you want to change the constitution, you must go thru the amending process. You want unelected judges to just change it by "reinterpreting" and that's BS.

Interpretation is the reason the supreme court was set up in the first place. Law enforcement is a separate activity.......the court reasons through the wording of all laws to see if they meet general criteria outlined in the written word. That's the reason there are nine of them.....when humans are involved you always need a tie breaker....just in case. The Republicans are working on a way to gerrymander the court.....now that Obama has been re-elected. There's at least a chance that Mr. Obama will have the opportunity to appoint two new justices...........wouldn't that be a bitch? Sorry Ms. Sotomayor.....no offense intended.

Last edited:

Stay on track, please, and don't accuse others of what you do.

You got lost two posts ago...
please tell me what words I put in the mouth of anyone, and tell me who posted it was OK to put assault rifles in the hands of nuts, as suggested by the post I referenced.

This is music to the ears of all patriots. The second and tenth amendments make it very clear the feds have no authority in gun control. IT'S A STATE ISSUE!!

Eleven States To Jail Feds Who Violate The 2nd Amendment | _

Posted on January 18, 2013
Texas, Florida, South Carolina, Missouri, Indiana, Tennesee, Oklahoma, North Dakota, New Mexico, Arizona and Wyoming have proposed legislation to jail federal officials who violate the second amendment.

The 2nd Amendment Preservation Act is a state-level bill that renders all federal gun laws, regulations, rules, acts, orders, etc – null and void within the borders of the state.

The Firearms Freedom Act declares that any firearms made and retained in-state are beyond the authority of Congress under its constitutional power to regulate commerce among the states. The FFA is primarily a Tenth Amendment challenge to the powers of Congress under the commerce clause, with firearms as the object.

These bills will never be signed by governors.

Any local-yokal who tries to interfere with a federal officer will find himself in federal jail.

This is music to the ears of all patriots. The second and tenth amendments make it very clear the feds have no authority in gun control. IT'S A STATE ISSUE!!

Eleven States To Jail Feds Who Violate The 2nd Amendment | _

Posted on January 18, 2013
Texas, Florida, South Carolina, Missouri, Indiana, Tennesee, Oklahoma, North Dakota, New Mexico, Arizona and Wyoming have proposed legislation to jail federal officials who violate the second amendment.

The 2nd Amendment Preservation Act is a state-level bill that renders all federal gun laws, regulations, rules, acts, orders, etc – null and void within the borders of the state.

The Firearms Freedom Act declares that any firearms made and retained in-state are beyond the authority of Congress under its constitutional power to regulate commerce among the states. The FFA is primarily a Tenth Amendment challenge to the powers of Congress under the commerce clause, with firearms as the object.

These bills will never be signed by governors.

Any local-yokal who tries to interfere with a federal officer will find himself in federal jail.

That's the way it's supposed to work. You know.....FBI and all. 'Course there's always a few Barney Fife types.....couldn't pour piss out of a boot with the directions inscribed on the heel.

The Feds won't allow states like AZ to enforce federal immigration laws, why should they enforce the feel good federal gun laws ?

Because AZ has to do so. HomeInspect, stay focused, stay on track. Stop the whinging and answer the argument.

Forum List

Back