Elephant hunter killed by elephant

HUNTING is legal , these African potentates countries love the money and like I say , its a legal activity . As someone else mentioned , no problem killing 50 million human babies in the womb but save the elephant and rhinos . These lefties are mentally twisted !!

At least "lefties" have mind that can be "twisted". You on the other hand have no mind. You run your life dictated by basic instincts like animals do. Actually animals may find it offensive that I compared a lowlife like yourself to them.

let me know what you think of the article if you can do it in an unemotional thoughtful way Vikrant !! By the way I thought that you were on your way to NEPAL with the rest of your countrymen Vikrant !!

let me know what you think of the article if you can do it in an unemotional thoughtful way Vikrant !! By the way I thought that you were on your way to NEPAL with the rest of your countrymen Vikrant !!

You are a troll to me till you explain why a self proclaimed 100% American like yourself cannot write even a lick of English.

At least the hunter had enough courage to face a prey that cold fight back, unlike liberals who prey on unborn children.

You will shit in your pants if an elephant charged you even if you were in a tank. I know that for fact.
What's your point, moron?
Prey that can fight
At least the hunter had enough courage to face a prey that cold fight back, unlike liberals who prey on unborn children.

You will shit in your pants if an elephant charged you even if you were in a tank. I know that for fact.
What's your point, moron?

I meant you would shit in your panty not pants.
You still have not made a point, moron.
The point is there isn't much sport in shooting animals anymore. Never really was. Throw spears and shoot arrows would make it more manly. This pulling a trigger shit is to easy

silly emotionalism !!

You've been going on and one about "50 million babies ripped apart by libs" in a thread that had absolutely nothing to do with abortion, and you are claiming it is OTHER people who are indulging in silly emotionalism?

its about efficient harvesting , whether its for trophy , meat , skin [boots] , fur [collars] or piano keys [tusks] or no matter the intended use its about efficient harvesting of the animal or resource . Gun , rifle is the most efficient means to harvest the game animal Haissem. Why should a hunter get dirty if he doesn't have to ??

I've just mentioned the ripping apart of 50 million babies a couple 2 - 3 times Dogmaphobe . Others may have also mentioned the 50 million ripped apart babies though so maybe you are getting confused . No matter though , human babies matter while animals are just a resource or pets , food , trophies to be managed and cooked or displayed properly !!

Last edited:
you're all a bunch of sick, ignorant fucks. Elephant trophy hunting fees are what's saved them all from extinction. Otherwise the local natives would have wiped them out. There's still 100's of thousands of elephants in Africa, fools. They are in NO way endangered by sport hunting. you LOVE that pos magabe, who's literally shot-up ENTIRE herds of elephants with a belt fed .50 bmg machinegun, mounted on a jeep.

Forum List

Back