Electric vehicles put firefighters at risk!

Hmmmm

Have noticed an angst level of concern in here for people fighting California wildfires. But when the same firefighters are endangered by electric vehicles, the attitude of these same people is, "Fuck You!"

Fake

Electric-Car Era Threatens Firefighters With New Road Risks

Just like they don't care about the regular American citizen, it appears the modern progressive also doesn't give a crap about our first responders. It's always about the agenda.... lives be damned.
Fuck off every thing has risk. I talk to fire fighters and electric cars are not their big concern they are more worried about the manufacture floor joists systems used in newer housing. Electric cars will either be accepted in the market place or they will not it has nothing to do with left or right!

Just like they don't care about the regular American citizen, it appears the modern progressive also doesn't give a crap about our first responders. It's always about the agenda.... lives be damned.
Fuck off every thing has risk. I talk to fire fighters and electric cars are not their big concern they are more worried about the manufacture floor joists systems used in newer housing. Electric cars will either be accepted in the market place or they will not it has nothing to do with left or right!

Electric car sales will drop after subsidies runs out and the public losing interest in another bogus global warming crapolafest.

Electric car sales will drop after subsidies runs out and the public losing interest in another bogus global warming crapolafest.
Thank you I did not know you were a prophet. You obviously have not drove one with torque yet. When the motor heads get a load of how fast 0 to 60 it will be over. I grew up in a town that had a speed shop on every corner, I know what will happen when those moptor heads start driving them!

Thank you I did not know you were a prophet. You obviously have not drove one with torque yet. When the motor heads get a load of how fast 0 to 60 it will be over. I grew up in a town that had a speed shop on every corner, I know what will happen when those moptor heads start driving them!

Not a prophet, it is what Elon Musk himself wants ended, but you go right ahead being ignorant.

Never said they are bad cars at all, stop trying to imply that on me.

But they are ghey

Whatever you say s0n!!!:113:

Living in the center of the universe I am fortunate enough to be able to, every Sunday if the weather is nice, attend a massive car show right near the ocean. Hundreds and hundreds of high horsepower American muscle cars.... hardly a stock version among them.

How many Tesla S' s do you see. Two.... maybe three on a good day. They are niche cars mostly for social oddballs who always got picked last for the team. You bet your ass regular American men highly desire the sound and performance of a V8. That's just the way it is in the real world. Nobody wants to drive into a car show in a silent car that looks like an Altima. C'mon now.... people who don't understand that we're clearly cut from a different cloth altogether..... those who proudly march around as social oddballs. We all know some.... the fringe in society. The dolts who will shell out 140 k because they think they're being cool. Thank God for the rest of us there are only a few of them.

And let's face it.... the electric vehicle market continues to be laughable. A joke.... because nobody wants these gay cars. A 1% rise in the market over the past 5 years sorta says it all :cul2::cul2:
For Christ sakes, Ford'sold more Focus sedans/hatchbacks last year than all electric vehicles combined.:iyfyus.jpg:

I love this forum.... where else can you go and so routinely click on send while splitting your sides laughing?

Last edited:

Living in the center of the universe I am fortunate enough to be able to, every Sunday if the weather is nice, attend a massive car show right near the ocean. Hundreds and hundreds of high horsepower American muscle cars.... hardly a stock version among them.

How many Tesla S' s do you see. Two.... maybe three on a good day. They are niche cars mostly for social oddballs who always got picked last for the team. You bet your ass regular American men highly desire the sound and performance of a V8. That's just the way it is in the real world. Nobody wants to drive into a car show in a silent car that looks like an Altima. C'mon now.... people who don't understand that we're clearly cut from a different cloth altogether..... those who proudly march around as social oddballs. We all know some.... the fringe in society. The dolts who will shell out 140 k because they think they're being cool. Thank God for the rest of us there are only a few of them.

And let's face it.... the electric vehicle market continues to be laughable. A joke.... because nobody wants these gay cars. A 1% rise in the market over the past 5 years sorta says it all :cul2::cul2:
For Christ sakes, Ford'sold more Focus sedans/hatchbacks last year than all electric vehicles combined.:iyfyus.jpg:

I love this forum.... where else can you go and so routinely click on send while splitting your sides laughing?
I ll put my pink slip up against any in a QUARTER MILE!

Regardless of all that look at your OP. It sounds as crazy as the gun grabbers. You want to sound like them that is your perogative!

Yep!!:fingerscrossed:

The fire risk will be even less when the solid state batteries become common. And they will charge faster, and go much further per charge. Plus, if you have property with a good southern exposure, you can make your own fuel, as well as power your home with solar. Win-win, any way you look at it.

The fire risk will be even less when the solid state batteries become common. And they will charge faster, and go much further per charge. Plus, if you have property with a good southern exposure, you can make your own fuel, as well as power your home with solar. Win-win, any way you look at it.

All pipe dream stuff.

Here on Long Island in Suffolk County we have many of the wealthiest neighborhoods in the entire country. Many upper-middle-class neighborhoods like in Commack, Smithtown, Port Jefferson, Northport, Huntington, Glen Cove, Oyster Bay.....

Drive through any neighborhood where there are hundreds of homes. Out of 100 you might see four or five homes with solar roof panels.... and in New York there is a very generous subsidy.

The fact is it is only members of the religion that think solar roofing is this huge phenomenon. It's not. It's still a joke. And what more evidence do you need then to know that well less than 2% of a grid is powered by solar.:flirtysmile4::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Last edited:
Renewables had the highest growth rate of any energy source in 2017, meeting a quarter of the world's energy demand growth.

There was a 6.3% generation increase driven by an expansion of wind (accounting for 36% of the generation increase), solar PV (27%), hydropower (22%) and bioenergy (12%).

Following a 380TWh increase in 2017, renewables now account for 25% of global electricity generation, according to the International Energy Agency (IEA).

Hydropower (65%) remains the largest source of renewables-based electricity generation, according to the IEA, however.

A figure is not given for other energy sources in the agency’s Global Energy and CO2 Status Report, which was published this month.

Changeinelectricitygeneration1.jpg

Renewables fastest growing energy source in 2017

My, would not we all like to have a bank account with those growth rates. And, in the meantime, coal continues to be in a very negative growth rate in the US. LOL

While coal continues to decline, nuclear power’s share of the generation mix will likely remain more stable, staying at 20% in 2017 and 2018 before dropping to 19% in 2019. Non-hydro renewable generation, on the other hand, is expected to continue to gain ground, providing 10% of generation in 2017 and 2018 and rising to almost 11% in 2019.

EIA: Low gas prices set to drive decline in coal generation

So coal will continue to decline, renewables will continue to increase, and increase even more as grid scale storage becomes common.

So, the EV's will be powered mostly by renewables and natural gas. However, even natural gas will be phased out as the grid scale batteries become cheaper and more common. Nuclear is a non-competitor. Far to expensive. So, wind and solar are the future, with geo-thermal, biomass, and wave supplying some where the market and conditions are right.

While coal continues to decline, nuclear power’s share of the generation mix will likely remain more stable, staying at 20% in 2017 and 2018 before dropping to 19% in 2019. Non-hydro renewable generation, on the other hand, is expected to continue to gain ground, providing 10% of generation in 2017 and 2018 and rising to almost 11% in 2019.

EIA: Low gas prices set to drive decline in coal generation

So coal will continue to decline, renewables will continue to increase, and increase even more as grid scale storage becomes common.

Well coal might continue to decline but not until well after 2040......:oops-28::oops-28::oops8:

Who says????

Well the US government says!!!:113::113:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjACegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw2ohgohjdBrBsgbLIGL3KH4

Renewables?

Still a joke in 2040!!

Who says?

Well the US Government says :113::113: >>>

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjACegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw2ohgohjdBrBsgbLIGL3KH4

So please with the folklore!!:hello77:. It's ghey. Coal consumption will remain steady throughout the world for the next 25 to 35 years.

So I guess some people can get fired I'm up about something that might happen a hundred years from now. Maybe. Not me..... I'll be in my box for decades by then.

LOL Coal plants are shutting down now even though they have years of life left in them, because they are just too expensive to operate.

Utilities Closed Dozens Of Coal Plants In 2017. Here Are The 6 Most Important.

Utility coal power closures driven by market economics were a regular occurrence throughout 2017. While President Donald Trump’s “Energy Dominance” agenda gave the false impression that federal efforts could revive coal, 27 coal-fired plants totaling 22 gigawatts (GW) of capacity were announced for early closure or conversion in 2017 – roughly one every 15 days since Trump’s election.

U.S. electricity generation economics have completely reversed. Building new coal is more expensive than building new renewable energy across the U.S. , and in many parts of the country, keeping existing coal plants open is more expensive than building new wind turbines (and solar, in some places). From 2007 to 2016, 531 coal units representing 55.6 GW of capacity were retired across the U.S., at an increasingly rapid pace.

Renewables will replace coal and natural gas, and supply power for the new EV's that will supplant the ICE's.

Forum List

Back