Electric Cars as Toxic as Dirty Diesel!

I will have to assume that your silence indicates a lack of the cajones required to allow you to speak the truth.

I will have to assume that your silence indicates a lack of the cajones required to allow you to speak the truth.
Or maybe my lack of response means I am busy with a new job inspecting Virginia class Nuclear Submarines. On top of that I need to study to further my career. I am going to attain my ASNT level III in MT and ET.
I have a busy life, moving across the country, changing jobs, raising a family, going to Airshows, Museums, Aquariums. I have learned much, researching the things I post, it is enjoyable, I will stop in from time to time to set you straight, but I have way too much that I am doing to spend the hours researching to make a decent thread.

Anyhow, I am busy with this stuff below. Very exciting, very technical, one can even state, it is SCIENCE.

The American Society For Nondestructive Testing

After attempting to detour this thread into a conversation on the cost of electricians, are you now willing to admit that your OP line that EVs produce as much toxin as diesels, ignores the output of their respective engines and thus the claim is specious? That is, are you willing to withdraw your claim, it being bullshit and all?
It is not my claim, it is not something I have made up, it is facts, as researched by scientists. I just posted what they found.

Attempting to detour? I get it, when crick detours a thread, or starts a side conversation within, it is okay, but if I respond to all posts in my thread, I am detouring the thread?

The only think in this thread, that is "bullshit", crick, is you. You have not the intellect to support one simple claim you have made, and you have proven that you have not the intelligence to join a conversation that is technical.

So, EVs tend to be heavier than ICEVs and thus they do some additional wear to the roads and their tires. Do you actually think that comes anywhere close to outweighing their lack of exhaust emissions? The particulate increase is a microscopic fraction of the emission that would be put out by one of those "dirty stinking diesels" you claim they surpass.

This latest surge of yours Elektra, seems intended solely to convince everyone here that, yes, you are just as thoughtlessly ignorant as we thought you were. Job well done there laddie!

Forum List

Back