*** Electoral Vote Predictions! ***

Obama gets 291 and is pronounced around 10:30 p.m. after officially taking OH.

^ idiot. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

10:30 is about right

The polls in the Central Time Zone will be closed and Virginia, NH, Penn, Ohio, Wisconsin and Michigan will be in Obamas column by then

The networks won't officially call it until the west coast polls have closed, but we will all know that it is over

And there's a very good point. If The Swing States in the East/Central Zones - Ohio, WI, MI, PA, IA, and maybe VA get called for Obama, it could depress Romney votes in AZ and NV.

Maybe not enough to change the outcome of those states, but it could help defeat Flake and Heller.

I got Obama winning 288-250, wins in Wisconsin, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Virginia. The other scenerio I have is Romney winning Pennslyvania and Virginia, but Obama carrying Florida. I have been back and forth since th elast debate on who I think will win. But as we head closer to the election, every day I gain more confidence in Obama being reelected

10:30 is about right

The polls in the Central Time Zone will be closed and Virginia, NH, Penn, Ohio, Wisconsin and Michigan will be in Obamas column by then

The networks won't officially call it until the west coast polls have closed, but we will all know that it is over

^ dolt. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

This election is not as close as the polls are showing. Look for and early Obama run of swing states.

Election key.....Romney needs both Florida and Ohio. If Obama takes either, he wins

Current polling gives it to Obama at 290 to Romney 248

Could be tight with Obama 272 to Romney 266 with Obama losing Florida & Ohio.

Obama 303-

Takes every state he did in 2008 EXCEPT FL, IN and NC.

We'll be up all night waiting for VA and CO, but Obama will win them.

Just wanted to revisit this.

I was right about everything except Florida... which we still don't know for sure.

You nailed it since Day One. The social issues, Gordon Gekko and Romney sunk 'em.

Forum List

Back