*** Electoral Vote Predictions! ***

I think the Romney tide has peaked and is now heading back toward Obama.

Obama 332
Romney 206

If Carmona wins in AZ, I think Obama takes Arizona also.

Last edited:
I think the Romney tide has peaked and is now heading back toward Obama.

Obama 332
Romney 206

If Carmona wins in AZ, I think Obama takes Arizona also.

meh. Arizona is unlikely, and entirely unneccessary.

Update; I just saw the first jobs reports, so I am now changing my prediction.

Obama 347
Romney 191

And yes, Arizona may still be in play. It's gonna be a landslide in the EC. Popular vote will still be somewhat close, either 52 - 48 or 53 - 47 less 1 % for the other candidates.

Jobs report.. American's who count aren't buying it. They have the lefts number now.

You fools can kiss Obama and your wet dream goodbye.

The final unemployment report before the election is showing a higher gain than expected, 171,000, still not good, but definitely better than expected, and prior reports revised upward. Good news for the economy.

I'll stick with Obama and 300, at least for now.

269 each. Romney wins and an unforgettable and unprecedented historical drama plays out!

Democrat whining will pale in comparison to 2000.

Last edited:
Based upon what Liberals are saying... This thread belongs in the rubber room.

Based upon what Liberals are saying... This thread belongs in the rubber room.

Why aren't conservatives coughing up some numbers on how their boy Romney will do in the election?

Shocking, the number of people predicting in the 300's for either candidate...

279-259 in favor of Romney.. Romney wins without carrying OH or PA, but sneaking a win in WI

Interesting scenario

279-259 in favor of Romney.. Romney wins without carrying OH or PA, but sneaking a win in WI

Interesting scenario

I think the close swing states remain close.. that it will come down to the wire in OH... That Ryan has more of an influence in WI than most people think... with OH being close, it helps turnout and voting for Romney in COL, NV, etc

Dunno.. just a gut feeling

Interesting scenario

I think the close swing states remain close.. that it will come down to the wire in OH... That Ryan has more of an influence in WI than most people think... with OH being close, it helps turnout and voting for Romney in COL, NV, etc

Dunno.. just a gut feeling

Interesting that Colorado and Iowa are now more tightly contested and could go Romney. I am still not at all confident that Wisconsin would go Romney.

I think a possible long shot is Arizona flipping for Obama

Forum List

Back