*** Electoral Vote Predictions! ***

Obama 303

Takes every swing state except for Florida and NC

Libberhoids jerking off in anticipation of the impossible.

President Romney will win in a landslide, polesmokers.

Get fucking used to it.

Next?

Obama 303-

Takes every state he did in 2008 EXCEPT FL, IN and NC.

We'll be up all night waiting for VA and CO, but Obama will win them.

I'm on board with this with the potential for Obama to grab Florida as well.

Obama 303-

FLorida is just so hinky.

Dems took it in 1996, and 2008.

Republicans took it in 1992 and 2004.

2000. Do we REALLY want to go there? Didn't think so.

If the polls are underestimating HIspanic turnout, Florida has the potential to flip.

I think the one that might surprise everyone is Arizona.

Obama 303-

If the polls are underestimating HIspanic turnout, Florida has the potential to flip.

I don't necessarily think Obama will win Florida. I just think it will be close, a la 2000. It won't matter this time though.

You may be right about Arizona if they are underestimating Hispanic turnout such as they underestimated for Nevada in 2010.

Obama 290
Romney 219

I have no idea who will take Florida's 29 EVs but it's moot.

I don't necessarily think Obama will win Florida. I just think it will be close, a la 2000. It won't matter this time though.

You may be right about Arizona if they are underestimating Hispanic turnout such as they underestimated for Nevada in 2010.

Arizona could be won by Obama. With Carmona surging in the Senate race over Flake, Hispanic voter turnout could be high and payback for unpopular Republican immigration policies in Arizona could hurt Romney

Last edited:
Obama is going to win the EC but what I am really hoping for is that he loses the popular vote in the process.....for the lulz.

Obama 275. He takes Ohio, Wisconsin, New Hampshire and Nevada, holds Michigan and Pennsylvania, but loses Virginia, Florida, Iowa, and Colorado.

Aside: WTF do Cons think MI and PA are in play? The only way they're going Red is if the Obama campaign completely collapses in the next few days. Ain't going to happen.

Obama is going to win the EC but what I am really hoping for is that he loses the popular vote in the process.....for the lulz.

I have mixed feelings on that.

If you have that little bit of resentment, like the Dems still feel over 2000, then you might get both sides to finally say, "HEy, the electoral college is kind of something an 18th century retard would come up with after raping his slave."

And maybe both sides will come together to fix it.

More likely, though, it will invest the Dems into the EC, like Reps are invested in it now because they can't admit Dubya was a huge mistake.

Forum List

Back