Electoral Tracker

And North Carolina just went Blue:

Aug13.png

Clinton: 368
Trump: 164
Tied: 6

At this point, I don't see how Trump wins. I mean, even if he pulls his head out of his ass, and starts acting like an actual presidential candidate, he needs to win back all of the states that should have been Republican in the first place, before he even thinks of starting to put a dent in the states that belong to Clinton.

From the expert statisticians at 538 as of this morning based on all state polling: Clinton 364, Trump 173
tumblr_obwqkhD3zX1r53ehbo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Finally, some good news for Trump. He picked up North Carolina. Of course, it can be argued that he never should have lost North Carolina, in the first place.

Aug23.png

Clinton: 343
Trump: 195

Yeah. I saw that. Didn't cause any shifts in the actual electoral map, so, I didn't see any reason to kick a guy when he's down. [emoji3]

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

"One step forward, two steps back" for Trump:

Aug25.png

Clinton: 332
Trump: 191
Tied: 15

On the one hand, Trump has inched Arizona in his favour, which one could argue he never should have lost control of in the first place, so it's not really that much of a gain. On the other hand, he has let North Carolina - another state that a Republican candidate should have solidly in hand - slip from his fingers. So, he lost more electoral votes than he picked up, and a Republican should not have to be worrying about the electoral votes in either of those states in the first place - they should be a given.

So. A bit more good news for Trump. Florida has slipped back to a contested state:

Aug27.png

Clinton: 303
Trump: 191
Tied: 44

The question is, with only 72 days left, does Trump have time to make a big enough cut into the states he has lost to make a difference on Nov. 8th?

And the first "Swing State" finally swings Trump's way:

Sep03.png

Clinton: 297
Trump: 197
Tied: 44

The question still remains, that with Trump still in a deficit with so many states that Republicans shouldn't be, and with less than 8 weeks to the election, will he be able to turn enough states to make a difference?

Gee, this certainly reminds me of projections last Summer when the "experts" predicted that Trump had a zero chance of being the GOP nominee.

That's an extremely valid point. The data suggests that Hillary will slaughter Trump. Trump has been the candidate of surprises.

Gee, this certainly reminds me of projections last Summer when the "experts" predicted that Trump had a zero chance of being the GOP nominee.

That's an extremely valid point. The data suggests that Hillary will slaughter Trump. Trump has been the candidate of surprises.
And when, last summer, did any of the data suggest that any of the Republican candidates were going to "slaughter" Trump?

And when, last summer, did any of the data suggest that any of the Republican candidates were going to "slaughter" Trump?

I told you that it was a valid point. You can't use magic to predict elections. Trump is capable of magic.

I told you that it was a valid point. You can't use magic to predict elections. Trump is capable of magic.

Uh... what?

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

YUUUGE News!!! Florida is leaning towards Trump!!! Well...okay, not that huge, since it demonstrates how unimportant Flroida is this time around, as Cinton continues to demolish Trump in Electoral votes.:

Sep08.png

Clinton: 294
Trump: 226
Tied: 18

Forum List

Back