Electoral Process

M

Modu$OperanDi

The more money you have, the bigger campaign you have, the more exposure you recieve.

I know America is built on, and survives by the dollar; but shouldn't the choosing of our president be an exception?

We desperately need true leaders to be vieing for this position. When I think of Bush or Gore, I mentally vomit. EVERYBODY knows these two men are not the best candidates for president, nor are any of the current democratic candidates. We need to face it, some people's DNA just does not make them as good of a leader as others. The same with people's life experiences.

Do you think we need this process changed?

I say emphatically YES!
This country needs to grow up in so many ways, and this change is necessary to SURVIVAL. Put everyone on equal grounds, have REAL debates, test the candidates for weeks at a time, hell post the fucking results of those tests on the internet! We need the truth, and we need to stave off curroption from within pronto!

If you agree, post your ideas for change;
if not, why the hell don't you agree!?

Obviously agreed, the public is the 'bewildered herd', but no one in a position of power is offering change, or even hinting at it. The public is helpless, and they would consume the change to the true land of the free as much as they consume destruction.

Originally posted by Modu$OperanDi
Obviously agreed, the public is the 'bewildered herd', but no one in a position of power is offering change, or even hinting at it. The public is helpless, and they would consume the change to the true land of the free as much as they consume destruction.
The public isn't helpless, it's greedy and supplicant.

The population will have to endure changes it doesn't want to transpire. One day we will all have offspring limitations (if we want to survive). The government must be in a condition to lead and to attempt to unite certain feelings. The publis IS helpless because of the near impossibility to unite without having a representative to follow. And it is agreed that their greed further intensifies their helplessness. The future is in the hands of the powerful, and if the right person can say the right things, and change mindsets into thinking, acting, and voting for the future of humanity, and for laws which make sense under the title 'The Land of the Free', we can change the system to provide our best fit leaders to step forward. I'm sure everyone agrees George Bush is not our best fit leader, and as the most powerful nation in the world, if we continue to produce commanders and chiefs of this caliber, we will not survive as long as we should. Changes can happen which do not make for a worse life of the average citizen. Let the public be greedy in a system which isn't.

So Modus,

What is your plan? How would you change the current system to provide the best candidates and the most accurate elections?

BTW - wlecome!

:) Just take money off political candidates. To see differences between them, they must be allowed equal exposure. Let them talk for themselves!

Forum List

Back