Electoral predictions for WH and Senate one week out

who ever thought chris would endorse trump

--LOL

CHRIS MATTHEWS: Whatever you think of Donald Trump, I mean, whatever you think of Donald Trump, you have to wonder, why isn't he doing it? Why isn't he running for president? Why isn't he spending every hour asking the voters again and again do you like way things are? The way they've been headed in this country? Do you like the continued destruction of our manufacturing base, and the jobs that went with it?

Do you like the uncontrolled illegal immigration? Do you like the string of stupid wars from Iraq to Libya to Syria? if you want to say yes to all of that, if you want to keep all this way it is, vote for Hillary Clinton. If you don't like the way things have been headed, you have have a chance to really shake the system to its roots. And if you wake up the day after the election, and if it is the same as it is today. If it's the same four, five, or eight years from now, remember you had the chance to change it but you were too dainty to do it.

If Trump were to win the election, those would be the reasons listed right at the top of the newspaper the day afterward. So why doesn't he say now what would win him the election? Why doesn't he fight and create stupid headlines with his battles with Megyn Kelly and Dana Bash?

He seems to devote everyday day after day to fighting fights that make people forget the reasons he started running for president, reasons that continue to carry the shrinking chance he has to win this thing. I say this not because I want Trump to win, but because I can't stand politics being practiced so pathetically.

Do you understand the children's rhyme?

Stick and stones will break my bones, but words will never hurt me.

Let me explain, since I know you are not capable of thinking. Hillary is the stick and stones....she has proven it by her ACTIONS. Trump is a boorish lout who often lies, but he has committed only words.

Are words now more dangerous than actions...in the small minds of LWNJs?

Post went right over your head didn't it

It was in response to the claim that Chris Mathews endorsed Trump....he didn't

I tried to dumb it down for you, but apparently I did not dumb it down enough.

Sorry...but I can't be dumb enough to make you understand.

Every battle ground state Trump could win (Toss ups)
Florida
Ohio
Iowa
Nev
North Carolina

2016 Presidential Election Interactive Map
1. Florida has at least 2% more hispanic electorate in the early vote so far then 2012. Remember something like 78% of all Hispanics based on the hispanic polling will go to Clinton. Only about 10,000 votes separate parties based on the reg vote as of now but election day will greatly favor the democrats. Alot of those hispanics are also reg republicans as a large percentage of this pissed off group are Cuban.

2. Ohio...The past week(3-5 days) has been great base on turn out within the major cities of this state. The democrats are close to catching their 2012 turn out!!!! This state is becoming doable by the democrats.

3. Iowa the democrats have about 40,000 vote lead...Smaller then 2012 but you also have to consider that Obama won the state by about 5--6%. The overall vote is down and so the % is closer then it would seem in the advantage of the democrats.

4. Nevada....34,000 vote lead for Hillary for the first week. Very hard for Trump to catch back up.

North Carolina...This one is close but you also have to consider that Hillary's favorables with whites is higher then Obama's were...Trump has never shown to get nearly as many educated whites as men like Romney(60%!) and the same is occurring in states like Florida, ohio, iowa and throughout the country....College educated whites will help her get a bigger share of the latter vote then 2012...This helps her with winning the state and states like Florida.

----
Lean democrat to likely democrat states that are unlikely for Trump

Now onto the states that haven't went republican in a longer while
New Hemisphere =6-10% lead based on the polls
Maine 2 is doing great for Hillary with the early vote coming in for Hillary.
Virginia = 6-10% advantage for Hllary..Fairfax county is coming out at least 50% above 2012 based on the data I've looked at so the state is long gone for Trump.
Colorado is 2.5% in favor of HIllary based on the early vote...80% of the overall vote is the early vote based off of the 2012 vote. 20% of the election day vote is extremely pro democrat and republicans would need to lead by at least 3-5% within the early vote going into it to win.

Likely to solid democratic states
States that haven't want Republican since the 80's!!!
Wi = forget it...The major cities are turning out big for Clinton.
Pa= 6-10% advantage for clinton!!! Haven't been won since George hw Bush.
Mi = 6-12% advantage...

Also Neb 2 seems to be favoring Hillary!!!

Trumps path is to win every one of the toss ups plus Co .... 2016 Presidential Election Interactive Map

If Trump loses Nev and Co(which looks extremely likely!) = He'd need all the toss ups + probably Virginia or Wi, Mi, or Pa.. New hemisphere wouldn't give it to him....

http://www.270towin.com/maps/lm9k0
Mi, Wi or Pa haven't been won by republicans in decades!!! This year isn't the year.
Virginia like I stated above is having huge turn out in fairfax...It is gone!

Trump I now realize could have beat Hillary easily if he had run on the issues and hammered them every day.

Americans are fed up with the politics of personal destruction.

Look at how well Bernie did when he stayed from guttering with Hillary.

That is the type of campaign and character we need beginning in 2018.

Trump went gutter and in part because of it is losing.

Anyone could of beaten Hillary this year! People don't like her as one can glean by her favorability and her imagine is damaged greatly by the bull shit email scandal daily. The only thing that could have kept the republicans out of the white house this year is Trumps negative and screwed up campaign...Seriously, he has had lower favorables then hillary? Damn! Turning off educated whites and non-whites like you can't believe.

Cruz would of won and probably would have done so based on policy and simply beating her on the debate stage. He'd be 5% up on her right now and thinking about the curtains he'll put up in the oval office at this moment!

Rubio or Jeb would have won even bigger as Hispanics would have come out for them.

If Trump loses Nev and Co(which looks extremely likely!) = He'd need all the toss ups + probably Virginia or Wi, Mi, or Pa.. New hemisphere wouldn't give it to him....

Mi, Wi or Pa haven't been won by republicans in decades!!! This year isn't the year.
Virginia like I stated above is having huge turn out in fairfax...It is gone!

And Virginia wants Kaine in as VP. Trump has NO chance in Virginia, I assure you.

The WH will go blue with CO the deciding state, 273 to 265.

Trump will take NC and OH and FL, can't take PA WI MN VA NH MI. It will come to PA. If NC or OH or FL go blue early in the evening, the election will go blue.

The Senate will go blue with 50 dems.

To think the GOP would have won the WH and the Sen easily with Kasich or Cruz or Rubio or Bush or Donald Duck.

The polls and predictions are all over the place. This one still gives Clinton a 73.8% chance of winning. http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

I agree more with your predictions. This is likely to be a much closer race than what many of the polls suggest, or what most of the diehard Hillary or diehard Donald supporters predict.

I voted for Hillary but I held my nose tight while doing so. I don't fully trust her but Trump is so much worse in my opinion. The GOP could have nominated someone more mainstream who would easily win this year and chances are I would have voted GOP if it had been Kasich or Rubio, but not Cruz.

The WH will go blue with CO the deciding state, 273 to 265.

Trump will take NC and OH and FL, can't take PA WI MN VA NH MI. It will come to PA. If NC or OH or FL go blue early in the evening, the election will go blue.

The Senate will go blue with 50 dems.

To think the GOP would have won the WH and the Sen easily with Kasich or Cruz or Rubio or Bush or Donald Duck.
My best case electoral map showed Clinton 263 and Trump 274. That's if he would win AZ, NV, CO, IA, OH, NC, GA, and FL

I think the Dems will only pick up one seat in the Senate.

Not a good prognosis for breaking up the gridlock, or getting SCOTUS Justices appointed

View attachment 96201

Look at this EV map and tell me how, under God's Green Earth, Comrade Donnie Trump can win the White House. PLEASE TELL ME HOW!

PS; And I gave the Comrade many, many Dem leaning states.
Just like the OP, you seem to have CO in a very influential spot.

Imagine the State that decides the election NOT being on the east coast, or rust belt.

--LOL

CHRIS MATTHEWS: Whatever you think of Donald Trump, I mean, whatever you think of Donald Trump, you have to wonder, why isn't he doing it? Why isn't he running for president? Why isn't he spending every hour asking the voters again and again do you like way things are? The way they've been headed in this country? Do you like the continued destruction of our manufacturing base, and the jobs that went with it?

Do you like the uncontrolled illegal immigration? Do you like the string of stupid wars from Iraq to Libya to Syria? if you want to say yes to all of that, if you want to keep all this way it is, vote for Hillary Clinton. If you don't like the way things have been headed, you have have a chance to really shake the system to its roots. And if you wake up the day after the election, and if it is the same as it is today. If it's the same four, five, or eight years from now, remember you had the chance to change it but you were too dainty to do it.

If Trump were to win the election, those would be the reasons listed right at the top of the newspaper the day afterward. So why doesn't he say now what would win him the election? Why doesn't he fight and create stupid headlines with his battles with Megyn Kelly and Dana Bash?

He seems to devote everyday day after day to fighting fights that make people forget the reasons he started running for president, reasons that continue to carry the shrinking chance he has to win this thing. I say this not because I want Trump to win, but because I can't stand politics being practiced so pathetically.

go ahead meltdown winger --LOL

--LOL

Let me explain, since I know you are not capable of thinking. Hillary is the stick and stones....she has proven it by her ACTIONS. Trump is a boorish lout who often lies, but he has committed only words.

--LOL

--LOL

I tried to dumb it down for you, but apparently I did not dumb it down enough.

Sorry...but I can't be dumb enough to make you understand.

man you got that right with this cat

--LOL

My Prediction is
335: Hillary
203: Trump

Senate belongs to the Dems
House stays w/the Cons

She may well not break 290, but we will begin seeing it about 48 hours from now.

Based on record Hispanics and female vote in Florida the past few days that state is nearly a lock for Clinton. I'll say 90% clinton...

Clinton also has Nevada....

Colorado will likely go clinton

Virginia is also likely clintons...

Trumps only chance is Michigan or PA. Doubtful,,,extremely so.

OK....Here goes

EV
Clinton 333
Trump 228
McMillen 6

Popular vote
Clinton 49%
Trump 44%
Johnson/Stein/McMillen 7%

Senate
50/50

House
Republicans 232
Democrats 203

In looking at my prediction from a week ago, I'm sticking with it

In spite of Comey's interference in the election, Clinton is back to about a 4% national lead. With her superior ground game, that should translate to about a 5% victory. Utah's infatuation with McMillen seems to be over. I see Trump taking Utah

In terms of electoral votes, I see her in the 323-333 range

Forum List

Back