Electoral maps 2012

You’re so stupid that you think using different numbersd and methods make sit odd that the results are different

Romney will be the winner. I am in the entermainment industry, and alot of girls want to see PALIN as the veep choice. I hope he picks her.

Romney will be the winner. I am in the entermainment industry, and alot of girls want to see PALIN as the veep choice. I hope he picks her.

Welcome to the board. The infirmary is down the hall to the left. I think you have a concussion.

Welcome to the board. The infirmary is down the hall to the left. I think you have a concussion.

She doesn't have a concussion.

She's just lying.

I don't know her well enough to assume that yet. Doesn't mean it isn't true, but I can't assume that just yet. Maybe 20-30 more posts.

That first link is a brilliant time waster. I think I've played with various results there at least two dozen times. :lol:

My current guess is that 2012 will most closely resemble 2004 with Romney pulling the win. (all about Ohio) No one knows of course and a lot can (no make that "will") happen in the next six months.

Neither candidate is good enough to grab the election and win it on their own IMHO, so it's really going to be a matter of which candidate fraks up the most and loses. I strongly doubt Obama has the chops to overcome the economy and unemployment numbers.

Bottom line- it comes down to 5 states.

PA
OHIO
VA
NC
FL

If Romney wins these 5 states and their 95 electoral votes, it's all over.

Bottom line- it comes down to 5 states.

PA
OHIO
VA
NC
FL

If Romney wins these 5 states and their 95 electoral votes, it's all over.

I agree. The South will go Romney, I believe. Whether he can get one of the industrial states is bogey in the closet.

She doesn't have a concussion.

She's just lying.

I don't know her well enough to assume that yet. Doesn't mean it isn't true, but I can't assume that just yet. Maybe 20-30 more posts.

No assuming here. I work in the Entertainment Industry, and while there are plenty of GOP supporters, I have never met anyone who wants Palin in the White House.

Conservative, this is how I see it, it looks like Romney should take Wisconsin being the state has spoken! now this leaves these 6/7 states Romney needs to flip from 2008,,,,,,North Carolina,Indiana,Michigan,Virginia,Ohio,and either Nevada or New Hampshire,,,,but this is based on Obama not stealing any of McCain states,,,,VIA VOTER FRAUD!!!,,,,Romney would take Florida and Pennsylvania,,,,but thats assuming no voter fraud.

Conservative, this is how I see it, it looks like Romney should take Wisconsin being the state has spoken! now this leaves these 6/7 states Romney needs to flip from 2008,,,,,,North Carolina,Indiana,Michigan,Virginia,Ohio,and either Nevada or New Hampshire,,,,but this is based on Obama not stealing any of McCain states,,,,VIA VOTER FRAUD!!!,,,,Romney would take Florida and Pennsylvania,,,,but thats assuming no voter fraud.

Romney has NC by a wide margin.

Forum List

Back