election year msg

S

suzee

hi all!
a friend of mine forwarded this link to me and i thought it was appropriate to share it with you all! this site is *very* provocative but has a very important election-year message.

check it out: *Edited by SE*

pass this along and get out there and VOTE!

peace,
sue

suzee said:
hi all!
a friend of mine forwarded this link to me and i thought it was appropriate to share it with you all! this site is *very* provocative but has a very important election-year message.

check it out:

peace,
sue
I'll pass but thanks anyway

Victory!

I scanned it but couldn't find the "very important election year message". Nothing that would make me change my vote anyway. Thanks for the waste of my time, I won't be passing it along to waste others time, and I will be getting out to vote. :thup:

suzee said:
hi all!

check it out: *Edited by SE*

peace,
sue

... and the Lord said, "thou shalt not TROLL", and it was good.

Speaking about election year issues, Today Glenn Beck did a segement on John Kerry's vision for America and all the positive things he said. It was half an hour long. Well half an hour of silence that is. Excelt Glenn and his buddies were playing Pac Man in the background. Im surprised he spent so much time on it.

Forum List

Back