Election worker attacks voter and tries to bite nose off

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Well, let's chat about that civility Obama wanted for the country. :lol: I don't think it's taking hold.

When the dispute at the Gloria Dei Evangelical Lutheran Church on Memphis Avenue seemed to be settled, the rover, James Williams of Cleveland, walked away.

Then a nearby voter, Greg Flanagan, defending the campaign worker, mumbled, "You don't have to be such an ass." Williams overheard Flanagan, and according to him and others, Williams attacked.

"He heard somebody say something," said Platten. "He walks back and beats up the voter."

Flanagan, 49, of Cleveland, said, "He head-butted me. He bit my nose. He tried to bite it off."

Andre Bell, the polling location coordinator, pulled Williams off Flanagan. Then, Bell said, Williams jumped into his car and drove off.

Flanagan was taken to MetroHealth Medical Center, where he was treated for "human bite," according to the hospital release form.

"I just came here to vote," said Flanagan after his release from the hospital later in the afternoon.

They are claiming that the attacker was an independent. If he'd been republican it would have been in the headlines rather than at the end of the article.

Election worker bites voter's nose outside Cleveland polling place | cleveland.com

An independent polling worker attacks voter and bites his nose; therefore, Democrats suck. Your reasoning skills are mind blowing :lmao:

Forum List

Back