Election spurs hundreds of race threats and crimes

It's just awsome to have 95% of the people agree with ya.. yep! hummmmm!

never mind race!

Do you republicans know how ironic it is for you to claim blacks are so childish and stupid, that they only look at skin color when they vote?

The irony is, you belong to a party and vote for a party that doesn't have one single black representative in the House or Senate. They're all white.

What's ironic about that? Seems to me the "irony" only appears when one views it through a racist lens and looks at people as black and white, instead of qualified and not qualified. And that's pretty ironic in and of itself.

Right....

These are stories from local media around the country.

Who knew that Texas Cable News was a left wing blog site?

Well, my goodness. Texas Cable News picked up on a story that everyone else was trumpeting. That MUST make it true.

Remember that big news story that everyone was going on about, where people were supposedly chanting, "Kill Obama!" at McCain/Palin rallies? It was the received wisdom among everyone in the media, and there was much excoriation of McCain and Palin because of it. And then the Secret Service investigated, and found no evidence that it had ever happened.

Remember the myriad stories in the 2004 election about Democrats going nuts and attacking Republican supporters? Remember how it was all anyone in the media could talk about? Of course you don't, because most of the incidents were never mentioned in the media at all, and those that were were treated as minor stories.

Please don't babble knowingly to me about "media around the country" as though that makes something true. These days, anyone who believes something just because it's in all the papers is unforgivably gullible and naive, in my book.

Look at what they're really saying, not just the conclusion they came to and put in the screaming headline. If this is really the big, widespread crisis they make it out to be, how come they can't cite any specific law enforcement support for that idea? How come all they have is hearsay and supposition from people with blatant agendas?

This is damned funny. So you are upset because the black votes went for Obama? Were you equally upset when the South turned Republican because the Democratic Party supported Civil Rights?

There are more people of color on the low end of the income scale than on the high end. This election was definately about the disparity between the working American, and the very wealthy that believe it is their right to have that wealth, even when their decisions are destroying this nation.

Now there will definately be change in the wind. And most of you are going to be screaming bloody murder. Just as conservatives were when FDR was in office. For we are going to have Universal Health Care. We are going to have more regulation of markets. And we are going to have a President that is a Constitutional scholar, rather than one that regards the Constitution as "just a Goddamned peice of paper".

This is damned funny. So you are upset because the black votes went for Obama? Were you equally upset when the South turned Republican because the Democratic Party supported Civil Rights?

There are more people of color on the low end of the income scale than on the high end. This election was definately about the disparity between the working American, and the very wealthy that believe it is their right to have that wealth, even when their decisions are destroying this nation.

Now there will definately be change in the wind. And most of you are going to be screaming bloody murder. Just as conservatives were when FDR was in office. For we are going to have Universal Health Care. We are going to have more regulation of markets. And we are going to have a President that is a Constitutional scholar, rather than one that regards the Constitution as "just a Goddamned peice of paper".

Well, I'm certainly glad that the prospect of the economic destruction of our nation has at least managed to give you a nice, toasty-warm feeling of pride in your ignorance and racism. I'd hate to think nothing had been accomplished.

Forum List

Back