Election season almost over...still waiting on my answer to the last one!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I have asked over and over and over and over and over and over to all the GOP supporters here....you came here in 2014 and bragged about the ass whoopin the democrats got when the GOP took over both the house and senate and we all put our tails between I legs and bowed....I'M STILL WAITING ON A ANSWER...WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU GET FOR THAT LANDSLIDE?

1)

2)

3)

4).....?????

I have asked over and over and over and over and over and over to all the GOP supporters here....you came here in 2014 and bragged about the ass whoopin the democrats got when the GOP took over both the house and senate and we all put our tails between I legs and bowed....I'M STILL WAITING ON A ANSWER...WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU GET FOR THAT LANDSLIDE?

1)

2)

3)

4).....?????

Less of that corrupt piece of shit, Harry Reid.

1)

2)

3)

4).....?????

Less of that corrupt piece of shit, Harry Reid.

Look, I am a commie bastard and I have to agree with you about Reid. He was a horrible majority leader and damaged the President's ability to lead.

What we got was a stop. Who knows what kind of crap the Democrats would have done?

• Banned
What we got was a stop. Who knows what kind of crap the Democrats would have done?
Okay; but a stop to what? All I've seen is a majority of white good for nothing GOP candidates, get a 6 figure check for doing absolutely nothing for the last 2 years and your proud of that? Yet you would shit yourself for a welfare bitch getting 2 hundred a month? K!!

1)

2)

3)

4).....?????
It made you cranky, and I'd say that was a win in itself...

Also, gridlock can be a good thing. Not having someone who will rubber stamp everything Obummer wants to do.

Forum List

Back