Election results North Carolina

i find it amusing that good christians use the bible to prop up their hate of gays....but then ignore totally other parts of the bible....

sorry to infer you are a christian there nc when you are not......sorry you have to hate people for something they do in their bedrooms....that is a unique kind of hate....i save my hate for those who hurt others.....
Yeah, it's all about hate. There can't possibly any other legitimate reason to oppose this. Right?

Since gay marriage is something that you are not forced to participate in, but your law forces gays to second class citizenship where they cannot do what you are easily allowed to do by law.....yes, it is busybody hate of others and their business.

Obamination as usual spends more time trying to win in the polls than actually fix the country.

Right after NC rejected gay marriage, Obamination tries to play both sides of the fence stating he is FOR gay marriage but wants the states to decide....yeah, right. He's full of shit. He will try to pass a Federal law if given a second term, he's just trying to suck up to NC voters and others that are on the fence about gay marriage.

Of course, the media releases a "1965" prank Romney pulled on a so-called gay student right in time for Obamination's speech. They think Americans are idiots....

Forum List

Back