Election procedures in other countries

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Most countries don't allow mail in registration or ballots, require ID, and have a whole host of other regulations to insure credible election.

Look at the requirements for voter registration in the Tremendous Republic of Zambia. Stricter than Georgia's , I'll tell you that.

Are the Zambians racist? Should I tell my fb friends in the tremendous city of Lusaka what pieces of shit they are?

Does Zambia have a President who tried to overthrow a lawful election?

1617144479651.jpeg

Mexico requires and ID to vote......they must hate Latinos or something
Canada also requires an ID to vote.
Being against Voter ID is a huge red flag admission to voter fraud.

Most countries don't allow mail in registration or ballots, require ID, and have a whole host of other regulations to insure credible election.

Look at the requirements for voter registration in the Tremendous Republic of Zambia. Stricter than Georgia's , I'll tell you that.

Are the Zambians racist? Should I tell my fb friends in the tremendous city of Lusaka what pieces of shit they are?

Zambia enacted a law to keep a white guy out of the leaders office. They made it so that the leader had to have grandparents born in the country, simply because they knew the white guy's parents weren't.

Mexico requires and ID to vote......they must hate Latinos or something
Canada also requires an ID to vote.
Being against Voter ID is a huge red flag admission to voter fraud.

Exactly. If voter fraud is insignificant, why not prove it once and for all? If we have one full election with voter ID laws then we can make a pretty clear assessment of how big the problem was by looking at previous election numbers verses the new numbers.

Forum List

Back