Election Math Game - CNN Style

I love the false confidence that RW and Candycorn have. Kudos to you both- you are excellent lemmings!! Obama's a lock!!

labor-force-participation-rate-chart-apr-2012.jpg

The red states are those where Obama's approval rating is below 50%.....He's a lock!!

Screen-shot-2012-02-01-at-9.41.29-AM.jpg

DJIA 13,075.66 + 187.73 ... Friday 7 - 27 - 2012

well Obama's approval on the Street has taken a turn for the better

DJIA back above 1300 - since (only) May - the market has improved since March 09 to date under the Obama Administration - something the voters will keep in mind the closer Nov approaches and the positive GDP uninterrupted since June of 09.

I love the false confidence that RW and Candycorn have. Kudos to you both- you are excellent lemmings!! Obama's a lock!!

labor-force-participation-rate-chart-apr-2012.jpg

The red states are those where Obama's approval rating is below 50%.....He's a lock!!

Screen-shot-2012-02-01-at-9.41.29-AM.jpg

I'll re-offer the wager I offered you 2 months ago. Willing to take it based on your confidence yet?

chirp

chirp

I already have a wager with someone else, and if I recall correctly, you do too....

as for confidence, I think the election will be very close. I don't live in a fantasy world where "obama's a lock"....:lol: :cuckoo:

Wow.......drink'n the Kool Aid aren't ya?

Mitt has won one election in his life........his record won't improve

Your little tin god has had a very rough week, and it ain't getting better. His class warfare tactic hasn't worked out, seems those small business owners that he has such contempt for actually vote...

Obama has never lost an election

He won't start when faced with a second string failed governor like Mitt

Wow.......drink'n the Kool Aid aren't ya?

Mitt has won one election in his life........his record won't improve

Your little tin god has had a very rough week, and it ain't getting better. His class warfare tactic hasn't worked out, seems those small business owners that he has such contempt for actually vote...

Yeah, that's the ticket!! Yeah, yeah. Obama..he's a lock. I lock I tell Ya!!!

images

After he cruises to an easy 57 state victory over Romney, he's going on a date! A date I tell ya!! With Morgan Fairchild...Yeah!! Morgan Fairchild!! He's a lock!!

images

After he cruises to an easy 57 state victory over Romney, he's going on a date! A date I tell ya!! With Morgan Fairchild...Yeah!! Morgan Fairchild!! He's a lock!!

How long after the election till Republicans throw Romney under the bus?

Yea....he wasn't the best candidate, he wasn't conservative enough, he blew the campaign

Romney is the best of an historically weak Republican field. He will fall far short of beating incumbent Obama

images

Yea....he wasn't the best candidate, he wasn't conservative enough, he blew the campaign

Romney is the best of an historically weak Republican field. He will fall far short of beating incumbent Obama

Yeah, yeah. That's the ticket!! He's a lock!! :cuckoo:

Priceless.....:lol:

images

It won't even take that long. If mid- to late-October rolls around and Obama still has a significant lead in swing states the far-right will be jumping off that bandwagon in droves, even before the election. Pure CYA.

It won't even take that long. If mid- to late-October rolls around and Obama still has a significant lead in swing states the far-right will be jumping off that bandwagon in droves, even before the election. Pure CYA.

You lie for your little tin god, because you are a democrat, ergo you have zero integrity.

But the truth is that the race remains a statistical dead heat, even with all the demagoguery by the leftists.

WH2012: General

You lie for your little tin god, because you are a democrat, ergo you have zero integrity.

But the truth is that the race remains a statistical dead heat, even with all the demagoguery by the leftists.

WH2012: General

Read my post again, then try actually thinking about what I wrote. The popular vote does not determine the winner of the Presidential election in the United States.

Perhaps it's different in your country.

I'll re-offer the wager I offered you 2 months ago. Willing to take it based on your confidence yet?

chirp

chirp

I already have a wager with someone else, and if I recall correctly, you do too....

as for confidence, I think the election will be very close. I don't live in a fantasy world where "obama's a lock"....:lol: :cuckoo:

My wager will not preclude me from casting a 2nd wager. C'mon...what have you got to lose?

Read my post again, then try actually thinking about what I wrote. The popular vote does not determine the winner of the Presidential election in the United States.

While the left loves to pretend the EC is locked up for Obama, many, including GHook have provided solid analysis that show Romney comfortably winning.

While the left loves to pretend the EC is locked up for Obama, many, including GHook have provided solid analysis that show Romney comfortably winning.

Care to make a sig line wager on that "comfortable" margin the Governor supposedly has??

Well, when I want thorough and respected electoral analysis I look to Ghook!

No one said it's locked up. But if the election were held today, Obama would win almost every swing state and the election. There's no current scenario where Romney gets a "comfortable" win based on recent polls.

Well, when I want thorough and respected electoral analysis I look to Ghook!

No one said it's locked up. But if the election were held today, Obama would win almost every swing state and the election. There's no current scenario where Romney gets a "comfortable" win based on recent polls.

Actually, I did. I said Obama has it in the bag. But I understand the apprehension given that the Governor is stockpiling money the way some in Montana stockpile ammunition.

Forum List

Back