Election Issues

Adam's Apple

Apr 25, 2004
There seems to be rising confusion about what the issues in this election should be. Even the talking heads of the liberal media have started to complain that events of 35 years ago seem to be dominant in this campaign instead of issues having to do with our lives and country today. With the election less than 60 days away, what are the issues you would like to hear Kerry and Bush address in the remainder of this campaign? If there are any spies from the Kerry Campaign checking this board on a daily basis, you are invited to participate too. Maybe we will get some sense of what is on Kerry's mind that way.

Clearly, what's most important isn't foreign policy, the economy or immigration. It's whether John Kerry and George W. Bush were honest about their military service 30 years ago. I commend the media for its fine job of avoiding the former and focusing all energy on the latter.

....anyway.

I think the obvious will be brought up. The war on terror/Iraq, the economy, military funding, etc. What I'd really like to hear is what to do about our relations with countries like France and Russia, as well as the UN now that we know how dirty their hands are. I already know John Kerry would get out the knee pads and Monica all of them, but I am interested to hear what Bush has to say about it. I don't recall hearing anyone ask him (or either of them for that matter) about Oil for Food or any of that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back